Retro and New Video Game Picture/Video Thread

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
rrr_img_8741.jpg
rrr_img_8742.jpg
rrr_img_8743.jpg
rrr_img_8744.jpg
This game sucked. I remember buying it since it was the only JRPG'ish type of game on the 3DO. Since my brother and I split the $700.00+ pricetag of the 3DO, I guess we had to justify the purchase, even if it meant crappy games.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Worst Star Wars game ever (except for a couple levels, which were awesome).

rrr_img_8815.jpg

rrr_img_8816.jpg

rrr_img_8817.jpg

xrg

Golden Squire
I don't know, Star Wars probably had some worse games than that one over the years. That franchise is full of turds.

dDiVs.jpg

zC6SR.jpg

xrg

Golden Squire
What is that GI-Joe game up there on? More importantly was it any good? The NES and Arcade GI-Joe games were pretty decent.

gv4Yj.png

dNpyi.jpg

Silver Knight of the Realm
I disagree, Shadows of the Empire was surprisingly fun and under appreciated I think.
Same here bro, good book and a decent game. Not the best SW game, but far from the worst. Was a shitton of fun. The sewer level was creepy as hell as a kid.

Marmac

Molten Core Raider
I though it was pretty good considering the fact that it was the only RPG available on the 3DO. One of my best friends also dished out 699$ plus tax for a 3DO on launch day...ouch!

This game sucked. I remember buying it since it was the only JRPG'ish type of game on the 3DO. Since my brother and I split the $700.00+ pricetag of the 3DO, I guess we had to justify the purchase, even if it meant crappy games.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
who remembers how badass pc gamer demo discs were back in the mid 90's? i remember some of them having a fully interactive environment for navigating the games on the discs. like the menu was this alleyway and you could go down a manhole into this sewer bar. memories.

rrr_img_8976.jpg

rrr_img_8977.jpg

Salshun_sl

shitlord
who remembers how badass pc gamer demo discs were back in the mid 90's? i remember some of them having a fully interactive environment for navigating the games on the discs. like the menu was this alleyway and you could go down a manhole into this sewer bar. memories.

rrr_img_8976.jpg

rrr_img_8977.jpg
Bro I remember getting Syndicate and Wing Commander on one disc. That day didn't suck.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>

rrr_img_8976.jpg

rrr_img_8977.jpg
Memories indeed! I'd totally forgotten about the interactive portion. Used to piss me off 'cuz I didn't have the best system and the interactive portion would run slow as shit. Relative, I probably played ROTT demo more than the actual game. Shocking they're releasing a new version of it.

A few I still own:
ff7m.jpg

ff8l.jpg

ff9j.jpg