Revolution

Revolution, along with Believe and Almost Human all canceled.
Almost human I am the saddest about.

Revolution need to go on network that is not against Idol, that you leave it in 1 time slot to grow you don't take it off the Air when you in the midde of laying out what little plot they had, they jerked this show around so much its no wonder it got cancelled.
Finally Tracy Danny should been aloud to get more naked on the show that would helped her acting and the rateings.

Ganthorn

N00b
Shows with a big mystery suck because networks have no integrity and will insert 5 years of filler into what should be a 2 season series if it gets popular too, I hate that shit far more than I hate them canceling them and not telling you what happened, because usually the former is them ruining a good show, and the later is them not giving a fuck about a bad one.
I agree. It would be nice of some of these shows were like this is going to be a 3 season show with a beginning season, a middle season and a concluding season. Most of my favorite shows that get cancelled are like the ones you talk about. They start out really cool then they have to just write filler because they don't know when it is going to end and they don't want to lose their main antagonist or plot device or whatever.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
And with that decision coming so late we'll obviously not get a conclusion for the series. I wonder if Syfy could pick it up?
It does piss me off how they do that. I only casually watched this series so I don't care but Networks should always make a finale for the people who were loyal to any series be it 1 year or 12. Truthfully they don't give a fuck about the people who did watch and earn them money, they just care about those who don't.
The previews certainly made it look like there will be a conclusion.

faille

Molten Core Raider
I remember not to long ago the show Jericho got cancelled after one season. The fans protested and put up enough of a stink that the network commissioned enough episode to provide some closure to the story. Pretty sure it wasn't rating nearly as well as Revolution so there's no reason why if enough people make their feelings known they could provide a tele movie or miniseries to somewhat wrap things up.

Oldbased

> Than U
The previews certainly made it look like there will be a conclusion.
I saw that, they at least says Series Finale. It is going to be a bloodbath for sure. I'm guessing it was filmed several months ago and they knew in advance, or the previews just make it seem that way. Either way I'm going to watch it just because fuck nano godzillas.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was amazed it came back at all actually, last season was a complete train wreck with all the plot holes involved around explaining the black out, and then the infuriating rinse and repeat of stacking the good guys up against an army and they always seemed to come out ok. This season, while not perfect by a long stretch, I felt they at least shored up most of the glaring issues of the first, and was much more watchable. In fact, I grew to like most of the characters this time around, save Tom Neville. Dude is a great actor, but his story line was pretty much the embodiment of what was wrong with last season.

With that said, I really felt the show had finally hit its groove, and I had become a fan. They had enough complexity with all the different nations and factions that really this could have been a show that went on for a few seasons with no need for any filler. I would totally understand their cancellation if they were actually making room for stuff that was better, but looking at their list of shows coming next fall that are new, nothing really jumps out at me that would be any more successful.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
So the finale was last night. Did it end with any real resolution? I admit I stopped watching when I heard it was canceled so I'm a few episodes behind. But will watch the remainder if there's any point to it.

So the finale was last night. Did it end with any real resolution? I admit I stopped watching when I heard it was canceled so I'm a few episodes behind. But will watch the remainder if there's any point to it.
NO resolution in fact it ended with those nano bytes taking over hundreds of people and making them see dead people and telling them they all had to go to this 1 city in Idaho its like th ending went full Sci FI.

This is a show that got no network support stop and starting it to many times then when it had good ratings take it on hiatus for like 6 months if recall then they bring it back and they lost like half there viewers, not to mention it had to go against Idol.
Look this show was up and down the 1 st 2 seasons but wish it was not cancelled that another network or someone had picked it up because think it finally could have gotten going.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
This show's demise kinda reminds me of how Jericho ended. At least the fan base for that show got another few episodes to wrap it up.

Oldbased

> Than U
Screw that then, not even going to watch the last episode. Like I said earlier in the thread these fucking networks use their viewers like a bad ex girlfriend. It is a bad habit they all do. If you invest that much into a series and decide it isn't buying enough cocaine for your execs make a final episode at least.
Fucking whores.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
This show wasn't even on my radar til one day recently when I wondered if Eric Kripke and Rockne S. O'Bannon ever worked together. Then saw that other producers were JJ Abrams and Jon Favreau, and that Giancarlo Esposito and Elizabeth Mitchell are two of the stars. Figured even if it was cheesy I'm bound to like it. Was hard to track down but I finally located a good Torrent for it. Digging it so far.