Rick and Morty

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Both interdimensional cables are great. You've got Fakedoors.com, Ants in my eyes Johnson, Ball Fondlers, Get out of my personal space, a Jan Quadrent Vincent induced fever ... I mean its great stuff.

I find almost every episode of the show to be highly quotable. My wife basically won't stop quoting various things from interdimensional cable. I keep telling her I'm glad she doesn't have a puffy vagina like the chick from Anatomy Park.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I started eating Lucky Charms for breakfast occasionally (fuck off, it's fun eating kids cereal sometimes), and I call them Smiggles.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The DVD is set to come out on the 7th of June. The S1 commentaries were gold so I'm very much looking forward to getting to rewatch S2 with them.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
rrr_img_136886.jpg

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That took a few minutes to get some steam, but I was crying about halfway through. Amazing that the stenographer kept up with all that.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I will listen to this at least once a day till I die. Dude even looks like some p99red reject so it fits.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I only just watched Rick and Morty like 2 months ago. Fantastic show and I'm glad that season 3 is dropping later this year.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
This was news from out of Comic-Con.

Release Date for 'Rick and Morty' Season 3

When Dan Harmon was asked about the exact release date of "Rick and Morty" Season 3, the creator still did not reveal when it will be released exactly but specifically mentioned that the show will be coming by the end of the year. "I think Season 3 is - we're targeting around the end of this year," Harmon said.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users