Rick and Morty

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I am in the process of watching season 1, don't know how I missed this show before. It's amazing.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Fippy Darkpaw

Molten Core Raider
Rick and Morty was forced on me by a friend that tried to get me to watch it for over a year. He made me sit down and watch it, and I'm really fucking glad he did. I've now done the same thing to a few other friends, and I haven't found anyone yet that didn't fall in love with it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Embedding this because I like to be able to watch it again in this thread.

I couldn't believe this was a real life event until I read the court transcript...

Hilarious though the way they put in type writer's expression at certain moments.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I finally started watching this show and binged the entire first season. I'm not usually a fan of cartoons, though I enjoy Archer. This quickly became a favorite. Season 2 this weekend!

• 1Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff
This was news from out of Comic-Con.

Release Date for 'Rick and Morty' Season 3

When Dan Harmon was asked about the exact release date of "Rick and Morty" Season 3, the creator still did not reveal when it will be released exactly but specifically mentioned that the show will be coming by the end of the year. "I think Season 3 is - we're targeting around the end of this year," Harmon said.

Cool. Last I had seen on it was right before SDCC. Sounds like they still don't have a story fleshed out for the whole season but I'll keep up hopes that we get S3 by end of year.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just rewatched the first 2 episodes from season 1. I remember how much I loved the Lawnmower Dog episode, I just didn't realize it was so early in the series.

And you can't go wrong with Beth's line of "Dad, how could you make my son miss an entire semester of school? I mean, it's not like he's a hot girl, he can't just bail on his life and set up shop in someone's else's."
Perfection.

• 2Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I just rewatched the first 2 episodes from season 1. I remember how much I loved the Lawnmower Dog episode, I just didn't realize it was so early in the series.

Something about hearing "Where are my testicles, Summer?" in Hawking tone had me rolling.

• 2Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Thinking back on this awesome show.

I remember how Summer, Jerry and Beth on the Cronenberg'd C137 ended on the happiest note only after Rick and Morty destroyed the world and fled to another continuity.

Ponder that heavy shit for a moment. As Beth, Jerry and Summer are generally miserable throughout the series. Except for that one.

• 2Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
"Do I need to call the police?"
"Here, you can use my phone. Don't worry, it won't make you deaf... because I'm not a hack!"

Fucking love this show.

• 1Like