Rick and Morty

iannis

Musty Nester
Well, all of this is unfortunate.

Fucking summer has probably ruined the show.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Can you faggots keep your triggering out of our sacred thread?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I don't know how to describe this but she looks both simultaneously late 20's and early 50's

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fedor

<Banned>
kelsey grammer's grown up cum

Casey-spencer-grammer-30112319-471-640.jpg

It5pprg.gif

• 3Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Never knew that was his daughter for some reason, she is normally very pretty

• 1Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
You know, I wouldn't care about that blue-hair's agenda or political views, what really worries me is that none of those tweets are funny in the least. You'd think a talented writer for a comedy show would be... yknow... funny. If she can't even make a single clever and witty joke in her everyday public life, how can you expect her to write good material on a daily basis for your show?

• 3Like

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe they needed some legitimate sjw-ness to write dumb shit for Beth and Summer. Rick shitting on Summer and the amazons in the Gazorpazorp episode was pretty good.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You know, I wouldn't care about that blue-hair's agenda or political views, what really worries me is that none of those tweets are funny in the least. You'd think a talented writer for a comedy show would be... yknow... funny. If she can't even make a single clever and witty joke in her everyday public life, how can you expect her to write good material on a daily basis for your show?
Exactly. And that's why I support her being fired.

Make an offensive joke in a public forum, sure. But if it's not funny and I'm paying you to write comedy, get fucked.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Key quote.

Mixed feelings on this. That tweet was way out of line. I also don't really feel saying dumb shit on twitter should cost you your job. and, Rick and Morty hasn't given any shit about offending yours sensibilities before. So, why start now?

This. I actually agree with his sentiment no joke should be out of line. But given a Nobel science prize winner was stripped of his position because a writer lied about a joke he told? Well, it's obvious this kind of solidarity only works in one direction. And that, to me, is extremely annoying. But overall, yes, comedy should be irreverent; but also the hypocrisy should be gone to. I didn't see everyone swarming to Milo's defense when he smoked that idiot from Ghostbusters with a few hysterical tweets, despite the fact that they were adults and she was actively flaming him first. But make fun of a 10 year old who wasn't saying shit and, as long as he's on the 'wrong side', you'll get a swarm of people defending you.

• 2Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
This. I actually agree with his sentiment no joke should be out of line. But given a Nobel science prize winner was stripped of his position because a writer lied about a joke he told? Well, it's obvious this kind of solidarity only works in one direction. And that, to me, is extremely annoying. But overall, yes, comedy should be irreverent; but also the hypocrisy should be gone to. I didn't see everyone swarming to Milo's defense when he smoked that idiot from Ghostbusters with a few hysterical tweets, despite the fact that they were adults and she was actively flaming him first. But make fun of a 10 year old who wasn't saying shit and, as long as he's on the 'wrong side', you'll get a swarm of people defending you.

No.

• 1Picard

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Seems strange because it was just a week ago that the interview with Harmon got posted where he said he didn't know when it'd be released.

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Seems strange because it was just a week ago that the interview with Harmon got posted where he said he didn't know when it'd be released.
Well he said it wasn't up to him, that AS handled all of the scheduling. Maybe they contacted him after his comments and pinned down some dates.

• 1Like

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
He prolly has an NDA too in regards to scheduling.

• 1Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
It's completely fake. for some reason people like trolling new season of Rick and Morty release dates. It's been happening for months.

• 1Like

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
What happened to this show?

They hire some unfunny sjw's and then immediately implode?

fell off the map hard

• 2Like