Rick and Morty

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was absolutely wrong about this show and I'm now a convert. halfway into second season.
As wild and creative as everything is, there is an amazing consistency to it all.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was absolutely wrong about this show and I'm now a convert. halfway into second season.
As wild and creative as everything is, there is an amazing consistency to it all.

Yeah. My buddy tried to get me into it a while back. I liked the ep we watched, but put it on the backburner behind Archer and Bojack. Finally got to it and I see what he was talking about. Super smart/cerebral and subtle-- and fucking hilarious. Just what I like. Halfway through second season too and I'm forcing myself to watch slowly since the third season release is a big question mark.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Well now they have to have an insert into an episode where PAC-MAN fights Garfield to the death.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah. My buddy tried to get me into it a while back. I liked the ep we watched, but put it on the backburner behind Archer and Bojack. Finally got to it and I see what he was talking about. Super smart/cerebral and subtle-- and fucking hilarious. Just what I like. Halfway through second season too and I'm forcing myself to watch slowly since the third season release is a big question mark.

just finish season two and immediately start watching season one again, that's what i do lol.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, I'm not really into cartoons at all and this is one I binged everything in a couple days. It's just too smart/funny.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff
What happened to this show?

They hire some unfunny sjw's and then immediately implode?

fell off the map hard

nothing is really public atm. my fear is that Harmon's SJW-leaning tendencies are in big conflict to Roiland's fuck-SJW tendencies. add in some "PC" hires and maybe shit is hitting the fan with artistic differences...

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i really hope there is zero politics either way in season 3. everything in the world is becoming about politics, it sucks. leave rick and morty alone!

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

iannis

Musty Nester
I think they're probably smart enough to leave politics to south park.

What I wonder is if we see the council of Ricks and evil morty. They've avoided a structural linear backbone so far to much success. But how long can they keep THAT ball in the air.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

What I wonder is if we see the council of Ricks and evil morty. They've avoided a structural linear backbone so far to much success. But how long can they keep THAT ball in the air.

South Park already bailed on politics and said they will not do anything Trump/political next season.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
the trolling over season 3 is getting too funny, they're not going to release episodes because they're enjoying the fan metatrolling.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
the trolling over season 3 is getting too funny, they're not going to release episodes because they're enjoying the fan metatrolling.

This is turning into Venture Bros. All over again. Are we gonna be waiting 2-3 years between seasons?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong

I hope so, but I have serious concerns about Harmon's ability to outsmart himself after the way he wrote Community into the ground. I just hope he isn't hanging on reddit all day basking in the adulation of the fanbase echochamber.

• 1Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I need to get a meeseeks mug also

ao11p4A_460s.jpg

download.jpg

mug,standard,420x460,center-pad,420x460,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Like