Rick and Morty

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Everything about DBZ taught me Yamcha would get his ass kicked by the eyehole man

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Get up on out of here with my eyeholes!

I need to pick some up next time I'm at Ikea.

• 1Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Oooh weee
Tune into Rick and Morty season three in like a year and a half... or longer

Sigh

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
posts like that are why we need neg ratings on the whole board.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
burn the heretic
I've seen the whole series and there's a few episodes that are hilarious (the pilot, the one where they take steroids) but there's also a lot of cringe (the TV watching episodes).

• 1Picard

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The cable shows seem very polarizing. Personally I love them. They're by far my most rewatched episodes. Tons of people on the net hate them, though.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've stated before that I don't like them. So you're not alone. They seem like something I would have liked when I was 10, but now most seem dumb.

Just having an idiotic premise or repeating the same word two dozen times isn't funny to me.

There were a few skits that were good with the commercials, but most fell flat for me.

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I've stated before that I don't like them. So you're not alone. They seem like something I would have liked when I was 10, but now most seem dumb.

Just having an idiotic premise or repeating the same word two dozen times isn't funny to me.

There were a few skits that were good with the commercials, but most fell flat for me.
yes, it's basically "haha look at how random we are!" type humor which i grew out of by the time i was 15

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So many iconic episodes and moments, you're crazy. Even the worst episodes have a ton of great moments

524be24743c68b42d50df840e44a14c1.jpg

cTty4lr.jpg

download (1).jpg

rickmorty12.jpg

images.jpg

jOavCmR.jpg

rick-morty-slavery.gif

rick-morty-quotes.jpg

rickmorty13.jpg

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I don't get the hate for the TV episodes. They both even have actual plots going on alongside R&M watching silly tv. Maybe some people just can't appreciate the show's inherent ability to get THAT ridiculous because of its setting and premise.

And yeah, the series as a whole, thus far what, 21ish episodes? Has somehow managed to get very emotional and deep, very often, while not ruining the episodes this stuff takes place in. Impressive feat, imo, for a show like this.

• 1Like