Rick and Morty

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The first episode I watched was the love potion episode. I thought it was funny but what made me realize it was something special was when r&m basically left their family in a different dimension to start over with a new family. Burying the bodies of that dimension's Rick and Morty. Summer, Jerry, and Beth from those first episode live on in a fucked up reality inhabited by Morty loving monsters.

I was sold. Went back and started watching all the earlier episodes which were also amazing. Then I made this thread ...

I believe Rick made it so the monsters no longer love Morty. I think thats when he combined them with mantis DNA.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Screenshotted>
I believe Rick made it so the monsters no longer love Morty. I think thats when he combined them with mantis DNA.

Mantis was his first attempt to reverse the Morty love. His second was a bunch of different animals including dinosaur. "Should all add up to regular humanity!" Aaaaaand then kronenberg.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
EjtjGzr.jpg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
I put on cronenberg episode to intro the show to Req a long time ago. He didnt make it through the episode, and said the show sucked.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I put on cronenberg episode to intro the show to Req a long time ago. He didnt make it through the episode, and said the show sucked.
As if we needed any more proof that Req is a retard

• 2Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Req was too busy thinking about Chys, the arcades, best girls & all of the other otaku things in Akihabara to care about R&M.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Goodbye... moon man.

EDIT: Season 3 beings on April 1st!

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Any truth to this mumbo about a 1 hour premier on April 24th? Im tired of seeing bullshit rumors

• 2Like

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
Adult Swim Streams

They're streaming new episodes right now. I have no idea if its the actual episodes or if its shit specifically made for April fools but it seems like its episode 1 of season 3.

EDIT: Yeah okay they're just streaming Episode 1 of season 3 over and over until midnight.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Haha these genius mother fuckers, Council of ricks and my favorite assassin. So many Morty and Ricks getting murdered =(

• 2Like

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Argh. I went to their site and it was at least half way through.

Edit: Just saw wat wat 's edit. Yay!

• 2Like