Rick and Morty

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
For sure, but random chunks of "satirically creative and bizarrely perverse" isn't enough to carry a plotline- you need an actual story, and preferably some real humor too.

I agree, but that's what all the other episodes are for. I don't mind two off the cuff "Robot Chicken" style episodes of pointless creativity in two full seasons. What I'm saying is even with zero plot those two episodes are at a minimum interesting enough to watch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Honestly? Only with the side plots. It felt kind of like a Family Guy episode with those stupid cutaways, except the cutaways consisted of the A-plot for the entire episode. And for every interdimensional TV bit which was engaging, there was one which fell flat. I can understand them doing the first episode as an attempt to mix things up, but the second one was just them jerking themselves off.

• 1Like

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Adebisi Adebisi - real talk. Those are the only two moments a fucking cartoon brought me to tears bro.

*honorary mention

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
was he actually trying to commit suicide in that clip? i always figured he was getting intoxicated somehow.

• 1Like

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
he's fucked up over trinity and getting wasted while testing his kill ray on the stasis'd alien
he then pussies out at the last minute while his grief overwhelms him
it looks like it was by sheer luck he lost control of his sobbing that he missed the death ray

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah I figured it was just pure luck he passed out a split second before disintigrating himself, he definitely was going through with the suicide

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
kek i was just in the matrix thread thinking trinity

yup he definitely was going through with it

• 2Like

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Why do the blamfs need to rub against the chumbles?

I blame the Schlami. Fucker just shows up out of nowhere, rubs it, and then spits on it.

But obviously the fleeb has all the fleeb juice, so that explains that.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
01JAevX7QPGQX3Mt4_14bKZh5W1MMG-Argzw4cixHWY.png

• 3Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This morning before work, I saw the episode where the Rick council imprisons the real Rick for killing off other Ricks and strapping their Morty's to the outside of his awesome Technodrome (TMNT).

Jerry made a friend with the shit-eating "dumb" Rick. Love this show.

• 3Like

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
the jerry daycare is pretty lulz

• 2Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The first episode I watched was the love potion episode. I thought it was funny but what made me realize it was something special was when r&m basically left their family in a different dimension to start over with a new family. Burying the bodies of that dimension's Rick and Morty. Summer, Jerry, and Beth from those first episode live on in a fucked up reality inhabited by Morty loving monsters.

I was sold. Went back and started watching all the earlier episodes which were also amazing. Then I made this thread ...

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
First episodes I watched was Anatomy Park, was hooked right after "The only monster here is alcoholism Morty"

• 1Like

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
What? That doesn't sound like a problem, Rick. I mean, I don't know...

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
This is the first Rick & Morty episode I ever saw. Was love at first worf.

• 3Like