Rick and Morty

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It's all about that Szechuan Dipping Sauce!

EDIT: Bye Jerry. +1 for Phoenix Person.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
And here I was worried this show was going to have issues and it pulls this premiere off. I would say top 5 episode for me but there is to many great episodes to pick through. Ending rant was awesome

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
When I saw this pop up on KODI saying Sonarr had grabbed it, I literally shouted out loud.

Such a great episode, with plenty of tease for the future. I can't imagine that Jerry will really be gone for any significant length of time though...unless they only have alternate Jerrys perhaps.

• 2Like

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Man I was sure they were going to drop the ball with this - never been so glad to be proven wrong.

Only issue is Rick's rant at the end, that seemed a bit out of the left field. But otherwise definitely one of their best episodes yet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Two thoughts

1. Seal Team Rick needs to be a tee shirt
2. I'm gonna go take a shit

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
is there a way to watch this on, say, a ps4 app or will I have to torrent it now?

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
is there a way to watch this on, say, a ps4 app or will I have to torrent it now?

Just watch it on whatever device you are in via the vids that chthonic-anemos just posted in spoliers.

• 2Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Just watch it on whatever device you are in via the vids that chthonic-anemos just posted in spoliers.

thx, nothing loaded since I'm at work so didn't know what they were. Hopefully they'll still be up in 12 hours!

• 1Like