Rick and Morty

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'd rather a show die in it's prime than carry on for multiple seasons as garbage.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Venture Bros. continued to be high quality despite a slow release schedule so I'm not in panic mode yet.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Didn't they hire a couple blue hairs for the writing team? I was hoping to hear some twitter rage about them quitting due to a shitlord-occupied workplace.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
SNL has a ton of writers that are bound to prime time network rules. You have no idea if any of them would be good for R&M really.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
If they're descending into political commentary though... that's not good. That's low hanging fruit. More to the point, because low hanging fruit isn't a disqualification of itself, it's not what people are watching Rick and Morty for. R&M is philosophical, not political. Southpark is political.

Political can be funny. Very funny.

But we'll see. Who knows why they offered to hire that writer. You really don't know. They might have wanted him anyway, and just seen an opportunity.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
But we'll see. Who knows why they offered to hire that writer. You really don't know. They might have wanted him anyway, and just seen an opportunity.

It's a her.

GET TRIGGERED, NERDS!

• 1Like

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I'd rather a show die in it's prime than carry on for multiple seasons as garbage.

Then we would have people bitching endlessly about the next season just like Firefly. People don't belive something is dead unless it blows its brains out

• 1Like

Caliane

"Harmon concluded saying, "Yes I would. I would tolerate all jokes. I do tolerate all jokes. And so do you. Because we have not lost our motherf--king god damn minds."
Key quote.

Mixed feelings on this. That tweet was way out of line. I also don't really feel saying dumb shit on twitter should cost you your job. and, Rick and Morty hasn't given any shit about offending yours sensibilities before. So, why start now?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I feel the Tweet was kind of out of line, but being out of line is often funny. I feel like nothing should be off limits to comedy, including kids.

• 1Like

Fedor

<Banned>

Her.

They made a conscious effort to add female writers to their staff for season 3 after being called out on it.

The first two they added earlier are huge sjws who talk about white privilege.

Katie Rich deleted almost all of her tweets after the Barron shit but here's a search result that's still on google:

AFwUuWe.png

Are you noticing the pattern now?

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
No wonder season 3 is taking so long. They are probably constantly arguing over problematic jokes.

• 1Like

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Fuck, she's literally a bluehair.

It worries me that she never quit during the writing process. Either she acquiesced (yeah right) or the writing has softened.

• 1Like

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
That's an unfortunate face.

• 2Like