RIP Araysar

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I didn't get the reaction I expected and the backlash yesterday bothered me.

Like I said, the words and belief don't matter, all I can do is do it.

Nobody believes this is sincere

• 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I have the thread on ignore so can mostly only see it if I get a reply btw.

Even this is insincere because you've frequently told Araysar Araysar and Ossoi Ossoi that you have them on ignore, yet you still constantly reply. So having the thread on "ignore" clearly means nothing because you're still going to reply anyway, so why even mention it unless you're being insincere?

• 1Bullshit

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Araysar isn't arguing back this time/is nice in other threads, so clearly I misjudged what I was doing and I'll have to think on that in threads on other topics and be more constructive.

Why would I argue with someone who admits to what we already knew right away: that you're just trolling and being insincere

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Even this is insincere because you've frequently told Araysar Araysar and Ossoi Ossoi that you have them on ignore, yet you still constantly reply. So having the thread on "ignore" clearly means nothing because you're still going to reply anyway, so why even mention it unless you're being insincere?
Which account was meant to post this buddy?

• 1Worf
  • 1Slow
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Going to post here to leave Araysar's thread in peace.

I am going to reply here because I don't believe you are being sincere when you say you want to give Araysar Araysar peace. We can all see your insincere thoughts on the prospect of peace in Ukraine.

I'm watching some Candian streamers who say it, it's meant to be condescending.

Right, you've now admitted you were not being sincere.

No wonder you wanted to hide your insincerity from this thread.

Incredible how easy and effortlessly Ossoi Ossoi exposed your insincerity

I also periodically delete my ignore list, as I've told you before I use it when people start @ me in multiple threads and spam my notifications.

Right, you've now admitted your ignore list is insincere because it's pointless if you can't stick to it, and more pointless if you reply to people on ignore anyway as you have done multiple times to Ossoi Ossoi and Araysar Araysar

• 1Bullshit

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I can’t believe chris even posts here anymore. Starting with how everyone has hated him for years and now this weird awkward humiliation he’s put himself through for month. Doctorates could be written on this fucken weirdo.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I dunno personally I think he's trying, he's just not adept at communication and is having trouble relating to others at a human level.

Who can blame him at some level, he lives in one of the most totalitarian hellholes on earth. Every waking moment he thinks about policing his thought as he makes his way through his day, lest he make one accidental utterance and end up in prison.

• 2Like
  • 1NPC
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I can’t believe chris even posts here anymore. Starting with how everyone has hated him for years and now this weird awkward humiliation he’s put himself through for month. Doctorates could be written on this fucken weirdo.

He's an autistic, degenerate who can't read people hence why he sticks around even when they ostracize him and humiliate him at every opportunity

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
He's an autistic, degenerate who can't read people hence why he sticks around even when they ostracize him and humiliate him at every opportunity

You’ve activated my trap card

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
You’ve activated my trap card

Yes, I did, I walked right into your trap just like the Zelensky hoho's marched into Putin's trap by their field day excursion into Mother Russia.

Kiroy Kiroy uses claymore to inflict 100pts of fire damage on Ossoi Ossoi

Ouch!

#ChrisInsincereLARP

Oog

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Hyelo comrades
My name is John Sokolov from the warm water port of Cleveland, Ohio oblast

I also agree that very much Zelensky is traitor to all western values, liar and destroyer of Russia!! He is planning to send his nazi shock troops into Crimea even now, to further his plans of extreme violence on peace-loving Russian citizens

As an Amarican, we cannot stand for this abuse of our governments money. We must demand that Biden withdraw all support from Ukraine and put a stop to this crazy war of aggression planned by evil traitor Zelensky!! No more!!

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Regardless of opinion you have of me, you know I speak the truth when I say that you and Chris Chris are cut from the same cloth

This isn't true unless you count both being British as the "same cloth"

As I tried to explain to him already, his insincere LARP was too obvious. Whereas my movie thread stuff went completely under the radar until I revealed myself. We are worlds apart in intellect.