RL Picture Thread

Anemone_sl

shitlord
jt18aa.jpg

Here I am with my dog Lady Catherine de Bourgh.

jt18aa.jpg

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
So now we will have the ass-kissing, the pretend ass-kissing, the "you're ugly" people, the virgin accusations to aforementioned "you're ugly" people, white-knighting disguised as defending, defenders accused of white-knighting, acceptance, girl taking acceptance to mean she can start posting banal responses everywhere, the disproportionate backlash, 150-180 creepy PMs we'll never see, some internet sleuth finding her real identity, the restraining order, the public farewell to "escape harassment," the return 3 days later, every girl concluding they'd rather be accused of being a mangina than go through that, someone finds out Draegan is really a girl and had FtM sex change, Draegan nukes boards to hide evidence, Tyen says "lol hoofshots 4.0"

I'll be back around page 40 when that's over

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
So now we will have the ass-kissing, the pretend ass-kissing, the "you're ugly" people, the virgin accusations to aforementioned "you're ugly" people, white-knighting disguised as defending, defenders accused of white-knighting, acceptance, girl taking acceptance to mean she can start posting banal responses everywhere, the disproportionate backlash, 150-180 creepy PMs we'll never see, some internet sleuth finding her real identity, the restraining order, the public farewell to "escape harassment," the return 3 days later, every girl concluding they'd rather be accused of being a mangina than go through that, someone finds out Draegan is really a girl and had FtM sex change, Draegan nukes boards to hide evidence, Tyen says "lol hoofshots 4.0"

Meanwhile you're so obviously above it all that you just had to stop in and tell us. But that's cool, we'll be sure to inform you when a 30something korean girl pops up here to refresh your fever.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider

the White Knight cometh to defend! onward brave steed!

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Wakandan u best b steppn bak b4 i reck ur bitc ass Wakandan
My good sir. I think you misunderstand my intentions. I was merely making a post similar to a humorous cartoon that I saw posted on the information super highway. I assure you I mean neither you, nor the fine lady any disrespect.

Talk to me like that again however, and I will rape you to death.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
My good sir. I think you misunderstand my intentions. I was merely making a post similar to a humorous cartoon that I saw posted on the information super highway. I assure you I mean neither you, nor the fine lady any disrespect.

u talk liek u gay or sumthin

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider

from tha hood to the suborders...nicely done my good sir.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Archangel looks a bit too much like an evil ex-girlfriend than I'm comfortable with... think I'm going to hate you just to be safe.