RL Picture Thread

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Well if you white-knight a black girl that's not called black-knighting.
What if you bang a Korean and she leaves a shitstain on your bed that has the consistency of chunky gravy? Does that make you a brown knight? Can I call you Radaghast the Brown? Dabamf the Poop Knight?

Dabamf after a night of Korean Anal:

5hpkx.gif

5hpkx.gif

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Truth.

Sometimes though, a few people make me laugh my arse off.
That's what these boards are for, mainly. To laugh your ass off at least twice a minute. Otherwise, you're missing the point
smile.png

Question, why do you need a photographer to get some shots done?
smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

Archangel_sl

shitlord
Archangel looks a bit too much like an evil ex-girlfriend than I'm comfortable with... think I'm going to hate you just to be safe.
But I'm really a nice girl...that makes me sad that you would hate me just out of the blue.
frown.png
. On a strange side note, thisis the first time someone has ever told me that I resembled someone they knew. I was always used to being told that I looked like my Dad's side of the family while he was alive. Wierd that I look like someone normal.

frown.png

Archangel_sl

shitlord
Question, why do you need a photographer to get some shots done?
smile.png
I assume is question is for me? I always said that I would never have the glamour portrait thing done, simply for the soul-raping cost of it all. Last year I had intensive spinal fusion surgery, and when I came out of hospital, I decided I was going to do something fun and neat to celebrate being alive. I put my name in a jar at a tattto expo, and won a free photoshoot and print package.

I had such a fantastic, fun time with the photographer and makeup girl, and they were so nice and sweet with me being in pain and restricted. The champagne glass shot was the very last picture taken; I was laughing, and raised my glass to toast the photogapher. He told me to freeze and took the snap, and it became my favourite picture from the whole experience.

Secondly, for normal pictures, I live by myself, so it was nice to have someone else take the pics instead of feeling like a duckface tramp using my phone in one hand to take pictures of myself.

smile.png

Silence_sl

shitlord
On a strange side note, thisis the first time someone has ever told me that I resembled someone they knew.
You look like my daughter's neighbor from two doors down, three doors up, and one door to the left...at least back in December of 2012 when I last visited her.

W

Wrathcaster

Hate to derail from a GIRL POSTING ON THE INTERNET or tranny or mangina or whatever the fuck is going on, but here's me. I posted on old foh so might as well give RR blackmail material.

rrr_img_3673.jpg
rrr_img_3672.jpg
rrr_img_3671.jpg
rrr_img_3674.jpg

rrr_img_3673.jpg

rrr_img_3672.jpg

rrr_img_3671.jpg

rrr_img_3674.jpg

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hate to derail from a GIRL POSTING ON THE INTERNET or tranny or mangina or whatever the fuck is going on, but here's me. I posted on old foh so might as well give RR blackmail material.

rrr_img_3672.jpg
That snowball had better hit the intended target right in the face. Well, did it? This is the time to boast with some snowball marksmanship skillz man.

rrr_img_3672.jpg

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah, going to have to cave on this one. I don't care of you have a penis, but being an annoying twat in a thread for RL pics (hint: not for drama whore douchebags who do not put their own pics up) is where I draw the line on this. Feel free to shit up the FSR or similar threads, but fuck off otherwise. At least Keg has put photos of himself up.