Roguelite Enemy Hell/Bullet Heaven/Survivor catch-all

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole

This is pretty decent so far (just a demo out). However, it doesn't really seem to have anything new. Just higher def graphics and Norse theme.

It's got objectives, always like when they add something more than just circle the same map over and over so it has potential.

In other news Brotato DLC got delayed to fall but they released a beta with 4 new classes and new items/weapons

Palum

what Suineg set it to
It's got objectives, always like when they add something more than just circle the same map over and over so it has potential.

In other news Brotato DLC got delayed to fall but they released a beta with 4 new classes and new items/weapons

That's true, I suppose I just meant more meta progression/gear/loadout type stuff to elevate it past just 'win this map' style gameplay.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
1726102251838.png

Got Vagabond on the first try, wouldn't be surprised to see it nerfed before released.

Anyone gotten brotato to work on the nvidia Shield? I was looking forward to coop with the DLC but then discovered it's local coop only. Not LAN coop. Sitting at the same computer coop.

Fuck Streamer.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I doubt it's stronger than loud or demon.
Maybe. If you're talking endless, I don't think anything beats Demon.

I don't really play for endless. So for someone that stops at 20 most times, Vagabond's any weapon tag bonus makes it really easy to get over the mid game hump and snowball.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I tried it too but the graphics and sound are so rudimentary it gets distracting.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Very Positive one with a hard to beat free.99 price tag. I haven't tried it yet.

It's pretty decent, spent a few hours on it. Definitely on the harder side on the non-wuss difficulty. Keep getting owned at ~12min on the first map

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I just had a really good run going where my AoE ground thing covered almost half the screen with all the +40 AoE perks and had a few other good things going, but then right around 12 minutes I just couldn't outpace the damage. Got 160 gold though and a lot of unlocks. Pretty fun. Runs real bad on my laptop though, hitches a ton.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I just had a really good run going where my AoE ground thing covered almost half the screen with all the +40 AoE perks and had a few other good things going, but then right around 12 minutes I just couldn't outpace the damage. Got 160 gold though and a lot of unlocks. Pretty fun. Runs real bad on my laptop though, hitches a ton.
performance has been better than i expected for this type of game on my ancient pc. I had auto use the utility spell turned on, which is probably bad most of the time but definitely fucked me on my last run. But yeah shit gets really hairy around 12 mins. Gonna give it a few more goes and see. Unlocked the phys spells and second class- and the spells seem way better than the elemental ones at first glance.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I had this on my wishlist for some reason, and just got an email that it released. No idea if it is any good, but I might pick it up.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I had this on my wishlist for some reason, and just got an email that it released. No idea if it is any good, but I might pick it up.

I have it but haven't put much time into it. The systems in it reak of mobile game. Here's a similar one but fantasy;

• 1Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to

Watched a video, the permadeath thing meh not interested

• 1Like