Rules of Rerolled, first draft edition

Eonan

Doer of Things
It's not like the Grown Up Forum is anything as retarded as Trexxy's Fashion House. I personally like the stories and advice given there. Most of us who played EQ are older now (notice I didn't say more mature), I see no reason not to have one specific forum where the Lumie's of the world can't spew their nonsense.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Tonight is not your best night of trolls. You should probably get some sleep. I'm modding your bed time to 11:30pm est. Go brush your teeth.

Bitches gon bitch. Adulthood, some people are just not ready...

rrr_img_2468.jpg

rrr_img_2468.jpg

Disp_sl

shitlord
The different rules for grown up forum are pretty stupid. One thing Requiem said that was true is that FoH pretty much policed itself, and that's what made it great. Only rules I think we need are no dicks without spoilers and no fucking with RL info. unless that person brings it upon themselves like Grobbee/Galiem/Sam. Otherwise everything else should just be common sense like it was on FoH.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The different rules for grown up forum are pretty stupid. One thing Requiem said that was true is that FoH pretty much policed itself, and that's what made it great. Only rules I think we need are no dicks without spoilers and no fucking with RL info. unless that person brings it upon themselves like Grobbee/Galiem/Sam. Otherwise everything else should just be common sense like it was on FoH.
You people make me fucking sick, I'm agreeing with a god damn Niners fan. You should all feel bad about yourselves.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
You people make me fucking sick, I'm agreeing with a god damn Niners fan. You should all feel bad about yourselves.
Kinda makes you feel warm and tingly all over, doesn't it? Search your feelings, you know it to be true..

Proc_sl

shitlord
if you don't like the adult forum rules then don't post or read the adult forum. too many read-worthy discussions have been brought to a halt by the jackassery of a few immature fucktards.

as for the reference to FoH and 'this is the specific reason why it was so great. it didn't have an extra forum I can't do whatever I want in... an optional forum.... whiiine'
go fuck yourself
biggrin.png

biggrin.png

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So most(?) new threads that would otherwise go in General (or other forums) will now go in the Grown Up forum? Not sure if this is good or bad, guess we'll see. I have a feeling this will not be the last drama that forum creates.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
No, what I want Drag is just a continuation of what we had before - nothing more, nothing less.