Science!! Fucking magnets, how do they work?

Skanda

I'm Amod too!

gtB09P9.gif

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
PHD mohamad akhbar of bs uni swears his nuclear waste idea is scientifically sounds. Pls approve him to receive said nuclear waste.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
The diamond battery thing, I read about it somewhere else. The usable energy is low.

But the idea is to process nuclear waste into something less hazardous and maybe slightly useful. Mission accomplished.

Oldbased

> Than U
Scientists only scratched the surface of material science and moving faster than I thought they would.
Be nice if they got that new shielding material over to Fuku. The robots over there and melting down before they can get close to get the info/pictures they need. I would consider that prime mission #1 for this new material if it was truly able to withstand nova temps. Plus think of the spacecraft ability. At this rate they'll have materials in 100 years able to withstand the impacts and radiations in space travel. Just need to keep working engine/speed issues out.

Oldbased

> Than U
That is surprisingly ineffective. It penetrated an inch of material. Kevlar is more effective.
I'm thinking of it from safe rooms, shelters, spacecraft shielding, armor properties, heat dissipation and other sources. Open the mind a little bit. The idea of 2 inch foam armor even if super light is not a practical use despite the news touting it as such. That purpose is just simply showing the ability to disintegrate a 7.62 M2 ap round which basically when it comes to body armors currently I think only level 4 military spec can do.
From this though they can make it better, stronger and keep improving along the chain of super strength metals which will lead to better buildings, bridges, you name it.
Any advances are good.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Augmented designs:

I like the part where the drone chassis is basically a flying squirrel pelvis.