Screamfeeder Infraction Appeal

Commute Screamfeeder's sentence to 24 hours?

• Yes

Votes: 32 68.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
IMHO don't feed the troll and the troll has no power. I was party to that shitshow, and as soon as I realized Scream was trolling and being totally obtuse, I disengaged and ignored him. IMHO you don't shaw faggotry or trolling. Same thing with Tanoomba-- the board needs its idiots. Ban/shawing people for simply being annoying morons is a progtard strat.

I have to agree with this and Keg. Scream is often a troll but when he gets started, it can be fun. He can always be put on ignore but I do understand the other side. He can temporarily shit up a thread as fast as Tanoomba. That's right Scream...I compared you to him, lol.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Also lets not pretend the politics thread doesn't go off topic and super shit all the time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So, uh, what happened? Which thread was this faggotry in?
Politics apparently. I haven't read it yet either.

If this was real though, scream would have reported the post he was infracted for like he's supposed to so the mods can vote.

It's goaded, not goated. If I'm being honest, your spelling is making me laugh, but I thought you should know.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I have to agree with this and Keg. Scream is often a troll but when he gets started, it can be fun. He can always be put on ignore but I do understand the other side. He can temporarily shit up a thread as fast as Tanoomba. That's right Scream...I compared you to him, lol.
These faggots cannot ignore people. This is why they want them shaw'd and banned, because they are physically unable to ignore and not respond. Sadly, it does end up ruining threads and you can't just start banning/shawing everyone. It's pretty pathetic.

Hoss Hoss Goating is when a Muslim loses their virginity.

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Was Hodj ever shawed for lastwording? And boy did he lastworded.

Thank you Hoss Hoss , apparent i tend to use goats liberally.

I must be a closet muslim.

• 2Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
No I think goated it correct. I haven't gone back and read the thread but since it's @Screamfeeder i am just going to assume it had something to do with salty goat fucking. I bet you can find him on goated.com

Still though I will defend even the biggest most useless pieces of shits rights to post on this forum. Even faggot scratch whom I dislike completely.

• 5Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Couldn't you guys just give these cunts like a 24 hour time out. Would probably solve the shit without being a big deal

• 1Solidarity

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Couldn't you guys just give these cunts like a 24 hour time out. Would probably solve the shit without being a big deal

Actually I did that with Scratch, gave that exact rationale, and he completely lost his mind.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Was Hodj ever shawed for lastwording? And boy did he lastworded.

Thank you Hoss Hoss , apparent i tend to use goats liberally.

I must be a closet muslim.

The first step to getting help is admitting you have a problem. I'm proud bro(tear).

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Actually I did that with Scratch, gave that exact rationale, and he completely lost his mind.
and then you gave Screamfeeder a month for asking you how you felt about the dossier. i'm not sure i see the flow of logic here.

• 1Salty

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
My instincts are to let the Politics Show go on. It is our biggest circus and I love it.

That being said, after being shawed Scream followed several people into PMs which is totally cunty.

I'd rather see the shaw last a week rather than a month though. It's not a firing squad, it's just a timeout. Tan used to get them too.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
The vote occurred and the warnings were upheld 3-0. Thank you gentlemen.

• 2Solidarity
Status
Not open for further replies.