Screamfeeder Infraction Appeal

Commute Screamfeeder's sentence to 24 hours?

• Yes

Votes: 32 68.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Are we not allowed to see who votes for the appeals? Serious question.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Are we not allowed to see who votes for the appeals? Serious question.
yeah, it's been this way for a while and it never made sense considering we elect the mods and should be able to judge them by their shitty votes.

it's likely though that the vote was Cad/khalid/Mario with Tuco abstaining.

• 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Oh, a whole month? Thats retarded. An 24 hour shaw would be more than enough. The politics thread was fun to read. I had to scroll past giant wall of texts about trannies to read all the funsies.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Can Amod take a vote for a reduced sentence? 3 days maybe?
Screamfeeder is our 4th at bat on the liberal lineup, we really need him.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Those polls should be public, in my opinion.
So that is my rule. You voted these mods in and shouldn't need to see any of what they do and just trust them. For some reason you can't so we have appeal votes and other democracy farces.

So if all those polls are public it creates a few issues.

1.) They don't vote their conscience for fear of "reprisal"
2.) The discussion about who voted which way goes for days

Here you are complaining in this thread that Screamfeeder was railroaded for not buying into the group think while trying to find out which mods didn't vote the way of your groupthink ....

The vote was 3-0 and probably would have been 5-0 but the other two just haven't logged in. They won't vote now because it's a moot point since the majority won.

• 1Dislike

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Hey the mods can do what they think is right I guess, I mean that's part of the point of being able to vote on them. Even so I don't care if you toss out warnings or ban people to the shaw or whatever as long as it's reasonable. A month ban for some shit quality posting is fucking excessive. I don't see any justification for it, unless there is something I am not seeing in all of this I think it's kind of bullshit for anything more than a day or two.

• 2Solidarity

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
As huge of a salty fag as that guy is, a month seems a bit long. A day or three would be more appropriate.

• 2Solidarity

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So that is my rule. You voted these mods in and shouldn't need to see any of what they do and just trust them. For some reason you can't so we have appeal votes and other democracy farces.

Here you are complaining in this thread that Screamfeeder was railroaded for not buying into the group think while trying to find out which mods didn't vote the way of your groupthink ....

The vote was 3-0 and probably would have been 5-0 but the other two just haven't logged in. They won't vote now because it's a moot point since the majority won.
30 days is pure faggotry and you know it. Also, I'm assuming you're talking about generic "you" when you say "Here you are complaining in this thread that Screamfeeder was railroaded..." because I'm most certainly not complaining about that.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>

why is this an issue? moderators should be held accountable for their decision making, both good and bad. that is literally the #1 metric we have available to make judgements about their re-electability going forward.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
30 days is pure faggotry and you know it. Also, I'm assuming you're talking about generic "you" when you say "Here you are complaining in this thread that Screamfeeder was railroaded..." because I'm most certainly not complaining about that.
Yes the proverbial you of course, I just used your post as a springboard for the discussion.

The timeframe of the sentence wasn't what the discussion was about though that I was replying to. It was this desire for moderator votes to be public so that people can go on witch hunts.

Appeal away on the length of the sentence. Be his advocate or whatever.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

I am not arguing with the vote, I don't care who voted if the mods agree then all good. What I am complaining about here is what @Screamfeeder did worthy of a month long ban? Personally I think no, not that my opinion counts but I am stating what I think is right.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
my vote would be 12-24 hour drunk tank shaw when it's obvious someone drunk posting, i vote this way mostly to protect myself in the future

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
This is a poll to change the duration of Screamfeeder's RRP to 24 hours with credit for time served. The poll will close at 9PM EST and the result will be binding.

Status
Not open for further replies.