Screamfeeder Infraction Appeal

Commute Screamfeeder's sentence to 24 hours?

• Yes

Votes: 32 68.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
@Amod what do we do to appeal the length? Do we make a thread about it?

If a post is only necessary I would like to appeal on Screams behalf for the length of the sentence.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
he isnt dead, go start a thread in the RR and you can read all his verbal diarrhea unfettered.
if you had your way the Politics thread would be all the_donald reposts and there would be a rule against discussion above a 3rd grade level.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The only reason the 30 day thing happens is because it's the default. It should be able to be changed pretty easily. Lazy as fuck.

Hodj should get at least a warning for last wording, especially if part of Scream's crimes is quoting people and responding to them. You realize if many people respond to you, multi-quoting is a natural response, no? I never understood that complaint about people who gets a ton of people talking shit about them. Everyone can dog pile but if they respond too much it's a problem?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

khalid

Unelected Mod
if you had your way the Politics thread would be all the_donald reposts and there would rule against discussion above a 3rd grade level.

You act like there aren't plenty of posters that are against Trump and don't get modded at all. If we were trying to enforce a circlejerk, Lleauaric, Lendarios, etc would have been modded. Yet absolutely nothing has been done to any of those.

Again, lets look at the massive list of people that have received significant punishments here...

Olscratch
Tanoomba
Woolygimp
Screamfeeder

You gotta work damn hard to put yourself in that shitty company and I can't think of a 5th poster that is anywhere near approaching the faggotry of those four. To be fair, screamfeeder isn't as bad as the others either. He sure is making some effort though.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
You act like there aren't plenty of posters that are against Trump and don't get modded at all. If we were trying to enforce a circlejerk, Lleauaric, Lendarios, etc would have been modded. Yet absolutely nothing has been done to any of those.

Again, lets look at the massive list of people that have received significant punishments here...

Olscratch
Tanoomba
Woolygimp
Screamfeeder

You gotta work damn hard to put yourself in that shitty company and I can't think of a 5th poster that is anywhere near approaching the faggotry of those four. To be fair, screamfeeder isn't as bad as the others either. He sure is making some effort though.
hey shithead, what do those four posters have in common? they all lean liberal and post in the politics thread. considering we only have like 10 liberal posters here, that's 40% of the population. quite a statistic. you stupid fucks are all blind to the fact that this is the same shit as Draegan/chaos tone policing the Politics thread on rerolled, except now it's a right-wing slant rather than a left-wing. how about you and your mod pals grow some nuts and learn to deal with dissenting opinions like adults for fucks sake?

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

khalid

Unelected Mod
hey shithead, what do those four posters have in common? they all lean liberal and post in the politics thread. considering we only have like 10 liberal posters here, that's 40% of the population. quite a statistic. you stupid fucks are all blind to the fact that this is the same shit as Draegan/chaos tone policing the Politics thread on rerolled, except now it's a right-wing slant rather than a left-wing. how about you and your mod pals grow some nuts and learn to deal with dissenting opinions like adults for fucks sake?

They weren't modded because of their dissenting views.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Pro trump supporters have shitposted and harassed others far worse on the thread, and they only get ignored, as they should.

Plus it was after hours, at 11 PM. I have been called harassed worse on after hours, and the mods just laugh it off.

For 3 weeks I put Seducai and Khorum on ignore, because every single post from them was just a one sentence insult. If people don't like Scream, just ignore him.

Tell him, "scream you are been ignored until you sober up". "click ignore" -> problem solved.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What? Are we running out of thread space?!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

khalid

Unelected Mod
Pro trump supporters have shitposted and harassed others far worse on the thread, and they only get ignored, as they should.

Plus it was after hours, at 11 PM. I have been called harassed worse on after hours, and the mods just laugh it off.

For 3 weeks I put Seducai and Khorum on ignore, because every single post from them was just a one sentence insult. If people don't like Scream, just ignore him.

Tell him, "scream you are been ignored until you sober up". "click ignore" -> problem solved.

One sentence shitposts and them moving on is quite a bit different from any of the posters I linked. One-sentence shitposters aren't drowning out other conversations, they aren't trying to drag people into arguments to troll.

I just don't get how you can't see the difference. You generate quite a lot of reports, yet never get modded. Why is that?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
They weren't modded because of their dissenting views.
you're right. #DrainTheSwamp

i mean, jesus christ, you pussies literally spend hours a day crying about "SJW CRYBULLIES" in probably half the threads on this forum, then you go right back around and pull the EXACT SAME ROUTINE when someone posts something that triggers you. "irony" does not even come close to describing this phenomenon.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.