Seriously just fix fucking site already

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I"ve got to continue visiting this thread for the possible Cam PMs. I believe anyone who would go and fuck an EQ guild leader would also cyber someone for cash.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Trexxy said:
I have had one abortion because baby daddy was a POS.

It was really no big deal.

Baby daddy is here somewhere. BRO, where you at?

Edit: no pill. They sucked it out of me. NO gas is amazing, btw. NO3, I believe.
Having a wife that had a miscarriage that required a procedure to fully remove the fetus I can say with personal experience that yes it is a big fucking deal.
Only pieces of shit think an abortion is "really no big deal".

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
When I think of Trex the word "vapid" comes to mind. Really if I had to describe her with one word that old be it. She is a waste of time in every way.

Thank god she had the abortion though, could you imagine her as a mother? It would be like Britney Spears without the money, good looks, nice body and mothering skills.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
column said:
They just wont stay over on there new board because they realize no one gives a fuck...
So the board has been open one day and has 1/3 of the active users of FOH already, but no one cares?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I dont see why anyone has to go or stay. The site has that annoying malware message, so its understandable people might be hesitant to visit. The temporary foh mirror site ev created is a good idea til requiem comes down off his crack/meth binge and fixes what needs to be fixed then we can all come back. You guys can be some fucks but ive been posting here for 12+ years and foh is like family to me at this point. You dont abandon your family because of a minor bump in the road. And lay off tyen, the dude isnt the cause of the malware problem. And the trexxy drama is pretty much generated by you guys. Dont like her posts, dont read or respond to them. Problem solved. These hate threads are boring at this point.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Maester Chuk Astrocreep said:
I dont see why anyone has to go or stay. The site has that annoying malware message, so its understandable people might be hesitant to visit. The temporary foh mirror site ev created is a good idea til requiem comes down off his crack/meth binge and fixes what needs to be fixed then we can all come back. You guys can be some fucks but ive been posting here for 12+ years and foh is like family to me at this point. You dont abandon your family because of a minor bump in the road. And lay off tyen, the dude isnt the cause of the malware problem. And the trexxy drama is pretty much generated by you guys. Dont like her posts, dont read or respond to them. Problem solved. These hate threads are boring at this point.
There have been so many quality posters that have jumped, that it doesn"t matter any more. Some of my favorite posters have left.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Astr0creep, you can register as Chuk and no one will give a fuck.

think about it

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Tyen is the only one who helped me restore my account. Not rav or req. If I post there as chuk within the hour tuco will change my name to astr0creep and ill be shit out of luck for anyone to help out

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Except the rules are for mods to not mess with posters on the new forums else they lose powers. Given the history of this place we decided that it needed to be a rule.

Also, you gonna stay over here and talk with the couple people left?

Also it"s a forum name, stop acting like it"s your given birth name. At any rate, it"ll be fine.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
And you spell it wrong here.

Obviously you"re okay with creative licensing.

Stay over here then and have fun, no skin off my back.

DCNemesis_foh

shitlord
Bristlebane said:
Supposing the site is 100 percent clean of whatever was causing the malware warnings in the first place, it probably takes time to be removed from the warning list.
Unfortunately, this site is spreading cooties to other sites I frequent, IE my fantasy football leagues...

Evelys_foh

shitlord
Tyen is the only one who helped me restore my account. Not rav or req. If I post there as chuk within the hour tuco will change my name to astr0creep and ill be shit out of luck for anyone to help out
Your username won"t be changed unless you request it.