Seriously just fix fucking site already

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So right now, both sites have the same number of members logged in (about 160). The only difference is guests. Interesting.

Oh, and like half the members here are fucking bots. Can"t leave that out.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Elurin said:
So right now, both sites have the same number of members logged in (about 160). The only difference is guests. Interesting.

Oh, and like half the members here are fucking bots. Can"t leave that out.
A lot of those are likely doing the same thing I am. I currently have both open in different tabs. Pretty much zero discussion going on here though I just refresh this thread periodically to see if there are any lulz to be had.

Not so much.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Indiana said:
I"m an infrequent poster at best, but I"ve been following these boards for more than a decade. I came here to follow FoHs exploits, and stayed for the great community and interesting threads in general.

I like others donated when Req asked for it. I don"t think he owes me jack shit - I got more than my moneys worth over the years, but still it"s really depressing how a duo of selfabsorbed genital warts managed to destroy so much goodwill.

I don"t have high hopes for the new site, but I signed up anyway. It"s run by competent, cool people, and that"s no longer the case here. From the bottom of my heart. Fuck you Tyen and Trexxy, in my primitive nordic tongue we"d describe you as aslamfissenoun, meaning raw sewage leaking cunt.
That is a super specific word, and super awesome. How do you pronounce that?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Lost Ranger said:
A lot of those are likely doing the same thing I am. I currently have both open in different tabs. Pretty much zero discussion going on here though I just refresh this thread periodically to see if there are any lulz to be had.

Not so much.
Same here. The number of new posts created in the last couple of days seems to be way down (I"m sure there is a graph somewhere that would prove me wrong), and should only get less in the next week or so. I still check here hoping for more "working as intended" posts and the like.

I wonder how the "FoH minutes" are being presented this week?

Odd how people are saying the T&T hate is unjustified, they decided that forum posting was like Pro Wrestling and wanted to play as Heels. Can"t cry that you"ve been vilified after playing as a villain.

sheik.gif

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Anyway...

This place is even more boring then I thought it would be so the hell with waiting around a couple days. Dropping this shit from the bookmarks.

Peace.

Zulutu_foh

shitlord
Lost Ranger said:
Anyway...

This place is even more boring then I thought it would be so the hell with waiting around a couple days. Dropping this shit from the bookmarks.

Peace.
If it"s so boring why are you hanging around being a faggot? Go post on your new site and quit gaying up every thread you fucking idiot.

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The FoH Malware is actually Tyen controlled bots, and he plans to use the computers of all the people who moved to morenetz to launch a DoS attack against the site until people forget it exists (three days?).