Seriously just fix fucking site already

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Well for whatever reason Tyen has hitched his wagon to this particular horrid donkey. The least she could do is work out for him.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Trexxy said:
No, no, no. In the other bitch thread "requiem--blah blah blah" I said I"d get it done on thanksgiving and, like, 6 people immediately jumped down my throat that I couldnt get it done, so I told them fine, I wouldn"t mention it, they said fine, yadda yadda yadda. It was all really quite childish and I"d quote it for you fags if I wasn"t in the middle of my morning workout (think about it, fatties).

Anyway-- that"s exactly how it went down when I was giving req the FoH minutes.
19789999.jpg

Arakkis

N00b
Trexxy said:
No, no, no. In the other bitch thread "requiem--blah blah blah" I said I"d get it done on thanksgiving and, like, 6 people immediately jumped down my throat that I couldnt get it done, so I told them fine, I wouldn"t mention it, they said fine, yadda yadda yadda. It was all really quite childish and I"d quote it for you fags if I wasn"t in the middle of my morning workout (think about it, fatties).

This post should be in the internet instruction manual with the heading: How to troll, Lesson 6 - Attention whoring for fun and profit.

I like your style lady.

kasey_foh

shitlord
I also noticed that the amount of posts is slowly but steady going down(for like 2 years). And i can say that it kind of pisses me off that the board is in a bad state and all we hear from mods is

"snicker lulz, you suck we rock. w00t!"

Trexx and Tyen, start to communicate with the user base in an appropirate way please. Otherwise it is annoying as hell. We already have the lemmings jumping off the cliff just because the fucking leadership (that is you two next to some others) likes to make unfunny troll attempts rather then help us.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Trexxy said:

So what you"re saying is that you actually did mention it to Req like you said you wouldn"t, but since we were "totes childish" he shouldn"t actually do anything about it. At least not until we got the message loud and clear that you"d chilimac him just for us, so we could once again know who our savior really is.

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
SwampDonkey said:
I now have more respect for Sam Deathwalker and Millie"s unborn offspring than I do for you. Grats.

Etwynn_foh

shitlord
Evelys said:
New forum will be up Monday.

Regardless of whether the site"s fixed or not.
any word on whether there will be an end of the world event before we all jump ship to the emu server? it"s the least the devs could do after having gone this long without an update...

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Trexxy said:
No, no, no. In the other bitch thread "requiem--blah blah blah" I said I"d get it done on thanksgiving and, like, 6 people immediately jumped down my throat that I couldnt get it done, so I told them fine, I wouldn"t mention it, they said fine, yadda yadda yadda.It was all really quite childishand I"d quote it for you fags if I wasn"t in the middle of my morning workout (think about it, fatties).

Who"s being childish? You know, there is far more personal satisfaction in proving people wrong (actually getting Req to fix the site in this case) than being a spiteful bitch. People"s opinion of you might have changed slightly. You might have even earned an Internet or two.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Trexxy said:
No, no, no. In the other bitch thread "requiem--blah blah blah" I said I"d get it done on thanksgiving and, like, 6 people immediately jumped down my throat that I couldnt get it done, so I told them fine, I wouldn"t mention it, they said fine, yadda yadda yadda.
This is really all anyone needs to know. There is a huge disconnect between the community, and you chucklefucks.

You shouldn"t even be in the fucking equation to begin with. Who the hell are you besides Tyen"s vapid cockwallet?

And the above, is really indicative of why everyone has had it with you and your new "Bro". Nevermind that you inserting yourself into the situation is laughable, but no one is going to kiss your ass because you said you might possibly manipulate (lol) Req into maybe doing something. And you using people "jumping down your throat" as an excuse to scuttle back form what you said you would do to begin with (regardless if anyone thought you were serious or not) just shows that it"s another of the serious of faggoty bullshit lolz-games that we"ve been subject to for a while now.

Trexxy said:
Translation: you"re two sided as hell and we have no idea (well, we can probably guess) as to what is being passed along by you and Tyen. I"m sure what Req is hearing from you two is notoriously biased, and you were probably telling Req that"maybe if you"re nice to me and rub my fupa, I"ll get all those forums whores to calm the fuck down. I am a very good manipulator, beeteedubs".

I"m sure that at some point in the future all of this will be blamed on Sutekh and Pigbenis for the incredibly small role they played (that led to Tyen blowing a gasket and posting in SS), as well as everyone else who has ranted and raged over all of this bullshit. Nothing will be mentioned about how this was poorly handled from the get go, about how Tyen really ended up not giving 2 fucks and simply spending what little time he did trolling, and Trexx"s position as self appointed mediator which in reality did more to agitate than anything else.
Trexxy said:
I give it 5 days-- tops.
Considering a new forum is going to be up on Monday?

Well, go ahead and make that chilimac I guess.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trex, get the site fixed, please. Tell Req, beg Req, do whatever needs to be done.

I"m asking nicely. For now.

revolreggin_foh

shitlord
Are Tyen and Trexxy still dating? If so, is the sex still good? Tyen do you wear a condom or is trexxy on the oil? If you don"t wear a condom that means you get to blow your hot cum inside of her

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Dude, Tyen actually said she is fucking Req. So I imagine the sex is more like Aamina, lots of forehead kissing and thanking her for being the reason Req keeps him around.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Drinsic said:
Lol, or what? What kind of threat is this?
Asmadai is holding back some RL info. Trexx"s address is about to be posted on FoH.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Trex, you need to realize that you"re the reason half of us want to leave this fucking place. No one wants your help in saving it. We just want you to shut the fuck up and go the way of Aychamo"s girlfriend.