Seriously just fix fucking site already

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Jesus christ, how am I still going through guild leader fucking some ugly internet chick drama without even playing an MMO? It"s retarded.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Tyen said:
Good luck on Hoofshots 2.0
Yeah because the migration of a proletariat frustrated with an intransigent ruling class is definitely the same as the eviction of the Britney and Potam screenshots retard crew.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
gavinrad said:
Yeah because the migration of a proletariat frustrated with an intransigent ruling class is definitely the same as the eviction of the Britney and Potam screenshots retard crew.
Wut?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Odd how quickly things went from trolling to "it"s being fixed" once the threat of leaving suddendly became real.

Awlbiste_sl

shitlord
Sutekh said:
Hey guys, remember like 4 years or so ago when there were posts asking for donations from the FOH community to upgrade the hardware and everything. Boy I feel pretty dumb for donating back then :x
I donated for posting rights during that. I felt like it was worth giving money to a site I had enjoyed for a number of years (though I never had account for whatever reason). It"s not that I necessarily regret it, but, I certainly wouldn"t donate now.

iannis

Musty Nester
Lithose said:
Jesus christ, how am I still going through guild leader fucking some ugly internet chick drama without even playing an MMO? It"s retarded.
FOHguild.org, keeping it real to the end.

All that"s left is for Tyen to steal the guild bank, ebay everything, and fake his death!