Seriously just fix fucking site already

Kirun said:
Seriously. This. There"s no reason to give the bitch even more of the attention she craves.
I would think that is a given, by the sounds of it the peeps working behind the scenes have a good handle on things. No need to worry.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Lord Commander Chaos said:
Please, for the love of god, don"t call it the donkey swamp or whatever.
This is what the Rickshaw there has been named actually, lol. (for now, not sure if that is the finalized name.)

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
If you can"t register clownpenis.fart call it the Deep Web and I"ll see if I can get Keg back.

Jorge58 said:
I fucking hate you Tyen and Trex, from the bottom of my heart. I fucking despise you.. I mad.
"Good. I can feel your anger. I am defenseless. Take your weapon. Strike me down with all of your hatred, and your journey towards the dark side will be complete."

Insidious_Smile.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Situation said:
So your point is that there are ugly people with enough confidence to hit on another ugly person?
Let"s not forget her flirting/pickup advice

trex said:
Here is what you need to do. Get off the internet dating sites, go to Starbucks, Barnes and Noble, Saks.. ANYWHERE! Embarrass a woman a teeny bit.. by telling her she"s beautiful (or something to that effect) while you"re standing behind her and then IMMEDIATELY ask her to join you for dinner.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
As of Wednesday I thought you all were fucking crazy for leaving. I"ve been coming here for too long to give it up. But honestly, it"s been over a month of this malware crap. I can ignore Trex. I"ve been doing it for a long time now. We have all kinds of stupid people here that I just glaze over their posts.

But Tyen...man, fucking Tyen. It"s one thing to say "Hey guys, I"ve attempted to get it fixed and Req has basically shut me down. I"m sorry." But instead we get "haha fuck you all, {insert stupid comment}" over and over again. I"m absolutely gone.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Drinsic said:
If you can"t register clownpenis.fart call it the Deep Web and I"ll see if I can get Keg back.
He signed onto #fires for a brief few seconds about a half hour after Erronius advertised #swampdonkeys. So, I expect he is still lurking here, reading this thread. Or, more likely, posting as someone else.

Arakkis

N00b
I love how all the other admins and mods are just barely restraining their utter disgust for these two freeloaders.

Trexxy, tell me have you ever had your holes filled by Tyen and Req at the same time? Whose dick tastes better?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I bet Tyen"s dick tastes better. Only because it sounds like Req is too busy with work to bathe his crotch.

I"m just guessing here.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Really cant wait for the new forums. I hardly view these forums and almost stopped posting all together.

So ev, is basic structure going to be mimicked in terms of movie house, general, etc?

If you need help with seed threads in making sure popular or stickies migrate let me know - I"m on the couch most of the weekend (damn hormones have zapped all my energy...tonites the first nite where I might make it to 930) so if you need someone to make a list for you in terms of content (obv I"m no good with anything technical) I"ll help in whatever way I can!

Edit - also can I be dark Millie? Lol