Seriously just fix fucking site already

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Deathwing said:
Req built his own recliner/computer/display. You don"t think he can work while showering?
These are the things I did not factor into my hypothesis.

Lenas said:
Or the food"s gone.
lol only the cold food!

Actually I was going to post in the Philly thread about donuts - I don"t really like them that much but I keep reading about this federal donut place that I want to try in Feb when I"m up there for nieces first b"day. So for at least one day the jokes about etoille and donuts will be 100% true! (baby thinks key lime donut sounds yummy)

Disp_sl

shitlord
Evelys said:
The promised land is coming...

mosevelsys2.jpg
Haha nice.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Evelys said:
I have no idea if Req will fix this shit. I"m talking about an alternative.
Sign me the fuck up, I"m ready to depart the sinking ship ma"am.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Elurin said:
Hopefully it"s just a placeholder.
Yeah, I hope so too. On the bright side no matter what they call we will not have to deal with #SWAMPDONKEYTOTESFUPA

Schezanna_foh

shitlord
On the one hand I"ll go to the new site because all the cool kids will be there. On the other hand I"m going to feel sad that when Lumie comes back here on 12/21/12 he"s going to think he was right when he sees the blighted wasteland Tyen and the swamp donkey have made of this place.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Can the new site have a mobile versionn or be built to scale well? Maybe something like bootstrap? Not sure if your open to suggestions

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Kreugen said:
As long as you don"t name anything after fucking Millie.
There are polls up in each "House." The community will decide who each one will be named after.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Adam12 said:
There are polls up in each "House." The community will decide who each one will be named after.
I think you need a lot more options than what you have there. None of those make any sense at all, and naming anything after Asstr0 is just ridiculous.