Seriously just fix fucking site already

revolreggin_foh

shitlord
Damn ://. Was it the 2nd trimester then? The fetus is a zygote but still gets scrambled like eggs then sucked out. Were you in pain at all when then suction was in your uterus?? Thx for being honest trexxy

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Some dude drove a van around portland with mutilated fetus"

Your post reminded me of it

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Tyen said:
Whats low is being a forum whore cybering camerous in private and collecting his disability money for promises of sex
Woah..wait, is there proof of this? This just might be greater than a Red Ryder BB Gun for Christmas.

tyen

<Banned>
Kirun said:
Woah..wait, is there proof of this? This just might be greater than a Red Ryder BB Gun for Christmas.
camerous isn"t shy if you are female, i"m not about to disclose finite details of a forum whore who runs games on depressing males for financial stability

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Trexxy said:
Shut up.

Was it 2006 and do you have a tattoo of the sun on the back of your neck?
Oh right, that was Cuppycakes. Haven"t seen her around here in years.

tyen

<Banned>
Himeo said:
Oh right, that was Cuppycakes. Haven"t seen her around here in years.
she was use to those forums where users get banned for talking shit about staff.

Axire_foh

shitlord
Tyen said:
camerous isn"t shy if you are female, i"m not about to disclose finite details of aforum whore who runs games on depressing males for financial stability
Haven"t you just described the Swamp Donkey?

tyen

<Banned>
Axire said:
Haven"t you just described the Swamp Donkey?
Trexxy has never received money for cyber, so no I have not described her in your bolded quote.

You"d have to be around during Brittney times to even comprehend the level of forum whoring for financial gain

Axire_foh

shitlord
Tyen said:
Trexxy has never received money for cyber, so no I have not described her in your bolded quote.

You"d have to be around during Brittney times to even comprehend the level of forum whoring for financial gain
I was and I agree with his views on Hermoine.

Evelys_foh

shitlord
Quineloe said:
As soon as morenetz allows me to use the same password I use here, I"ll migrate
Quineloe, I understand if you don"t feel like migrating for one reason or another, but it"s probably not the best idea to announce to the world that you use and re-use weak passwords.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Tyen said:
camerous isn"t shy if you are female, i"m not about to disclose finite details of a forum whore who runs games on depressing males for financial stability
Cam is on disability for what? Fatness? How long did this go on? Why did it stop? Shit son, you can"t drop a bomb like that and not provide the details.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Evelys said:
Quineloe, I understand if you don"t feel like migrating for one reason or another, but it"s probably not the best idea to announce to the world that you use and re-use weak passwords.
forcing people to use the current main stream of passwords rather than actually thinking about it just goes to show that the new administrator is just as much of a tool as this one here.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh wait, since screenshots is blocked at work (rest is not) that"s already a huge benefit.

I shall lobby for better password policies over there

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Tyen said:
I never gave her mod powers.

Its ok, I dont expect you to actually read things posted

She cant even give infractions.
Bullshit, she deleted my post in that stupid fucking fashion forum.