Shōgun

Bald Brah

Molten Core Raider
Being better than 95% of shit is fine.

Too many people are expecting every show, even good shows, to be the best thing they've ever watched. Shogun was easily in the top 3% of streaming hour dramas, just not in the top 1%.

If a show beats True Detective S1 for the rest of my life I'd be happily shocked.

Yep penguin is like a solid 75 or 80 but better than anything else on right now. No tits or ass on a late night HBO show is starting to bother me. Especially with Maria or whatever the fuck her name is getting the rambo first blood shower scene and showing just an arm or a foot. Fuck that shit. I want to see her individual cunt hairs glistening wet on my 86" 4k TV.

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

kroenen

Regimen Morum
I want to see her individual cunt hairs glistening wet on my 86" 4k TV.
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
sorry, best we can do in 2024 is male ass, cum gutters and uncut dick

don't worry though they are working hard i'm sure on making sure dilator holes will be fully visible on PG shows by 2027

lotta shows to catch up on though like Slow Horses, Penguin, Tulsa King, Vox Machina and Arcane and Silo start s2 soon

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
sorry, best we can do in 2024 is male ass, cum gutters and uncut dick

don't worry though they are working hard i'm sure on making sure dilator holes will be fully visible on PG shows by 2027

lotta shows to catch up on though like Slow Horses, Penguin, Tulsa King, Vox Machina and Arcane and Silo start s2 soon
Severance S2 is either going to be insane or the biggest disappointment since Marauder Shields.