Shit

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I took what I assumed was gonna be a rather benign dump, and the shit just kept coming out like a young me pulling on a soft serve lever. By the time I was done, three whole logs spanned the toilet from side to side. Truly regret not weighing myself beforehand so I could get an objective measure on that turd, it was quite the beauty.

• 2Bullshit
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I once let loose a fart that kept people at work out of the coffee corner for the rest of the day.

Still amazed about that one. Like all the rot accumulated during EQ came out at once.

It was so bad it made Nurgle asked me to tone it down.

• 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Deuce-y, Deuce-y, kinda loose-y,
Cow meat, pig meat, something moose-y,
Meatloaf special, coming in hot,
Smells fermented, or is that rot,
In the pipe, five by five,
Look out tower, this bomb's live.
This is still my magnum opus.

• 1Bullshit

gak

<Gold Donor>
p1.jpg

p3.jpg

p2.jpg

• 4Bullshit
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I tried a new Mac & cheese recipe yesterday. I haven't had a shit like this for 20 years.

nba sport GIF by Bleacher Report

• 1Bullshit

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm pewpin' at work and I just got the biggest splash of my life that washed over my precious ballsack like a tsunami. Fully drenched in communal toilet water. I'm struggling to put into words how much this upsets me. I want to leave work and go home to shower, but I have two calls coming up I can't miss.

• 2Bullshit
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I'm pewpin' at work and I just got the biggest splash of my life that washed over my precious ballsack like a tsunami. Fully drenched in communal toilet water. I'm struggling to put into words how much this upsets me. I want to leave work and go home to shower, but I have two calls coming up I can't miss.
...but what did it taste like? A lovely seawave breeze or?

• 2Haram
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Classic.

• 1Bullshit