Show Me Your Keychain

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Gotta show off my new knife. It's got a window punch, seat belt cutter, and a flashlight.

eRiezQJ.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'm a minimalist and I don't like a lot of shit in my pockets. Utili-key is fucking legit, I wear a pocket knife when working but that's it.

BH4NcUv.jpg

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Those keys are nuts, man.

• 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Do you use this? How easy is it to use one-handed?

Sure do. While it is marginally quicker to use two hands, one hand works fine-- you're basically using your thumb to "flick" out a key. The tension/resistance of the keys are regulated by the tightness of the bolts on each end, so if you leave them loose your keys naturally swivel without effort, while if you make them really tight the keys need to be manually pulled out.

Best part for me is a far smaller profile in my pocket, no key digging into my leg, no "clattering" sound, and the fact that it can hold a USB thumbdrive.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Do you use this? How easy is it to use one-handed?
I'm a net admin for a school system so I'm basically a janitor with a million keys to let me into any room in all of the buildings. I use these to hold each set of keys, and I can attest that I would be the first one to vote the inventor of these gifts from God to sainthood. One handed works just fine, but yeah I always do two out of instinct.

• 1Solidarity

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
wife is an exercise instructor so she has a million keys to open and close multiple studios. got her one of those KeySmarts and she loves it.