Show Me Your Keychain

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

trex

Queen Bee
Yeast? Vegans don't eat fucking things that use yeast?

Nope. Vegans don't drink beer. Had a vegan fag (which I'm sure was not Fifey) at the brewery I worked at years ago. He got red wine and salad. Sent the salad back because it had raisins on it. I guess there are yeast on raisins or something? He also dumped creamer in his coffee. Probably told this story before because it's my fucking favorite.

Hope they've never had a salad leaf with a worm on it..."Owh GAWD I ATE A WORM. The poor baby! *sobs* I need to be more careful! *continues sobbing*"

• 1Jew
  • 1Islamic
Reactions: 1 users

trex

Queen Bee
Hmmm. Working at a brewery many people, that also announced to the table they were vegan, did not drink beer and anounced they'd be having wine...at a brewery.

Hmm. Maybe they were on a gluten free diet as well. Those two are besties.

• 1Jew
  • 1Hodjing

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
my college buddy that taught me how to open a beer with a lighter was a vegan

true story

• 2Jew
  • 1Nationalist
Reactions: 2 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Yeast isnt an animal, its a fungus. If a vegan avoids yeast thats even dumber than the usual vegan standard.

Then again, wine is also made with yeast so yeah, dumb. I'm pretty sure some of the fatty acids from meat are needed for proper brain development.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Maybe only Vegan+ is against yeast. You need to complete Vegan first.

• 1Jew
  • 1Islamic

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Sounds to me like you just hang around awful people, almost every single vegan I know loves beer and actually knows what they can and can't eat.

Sure, there is a tiny amount of fish stomach bile or whatever used in brewing (couple ml to the gallons) but that's usually only on nicer microbrews from what I've heard. I also don't care either.

You're mainly just referring to the fad diet vegan trend that's getting big, same with gluten free bullshit. Its just people wantin to do something thinking it will make them lose weight, but have no idea what or why they are eating.

• 1Jew
  • 1Rustled

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
What purpose does fish stomach bile serve in beer? Fucking hipsters.

• 1Jew
  • 1Rustled

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Every pizzaria i've been too has gluten free pizza option.

Mostly b/c they get asked for it by so many idiots.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
GpdpNmS.jpg

• 3Rustled
  • 2Picard
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 7 users

trex

Queen Bee
What purpose does fish stomach bile serve in beer? Fucking hipsters.

It's something with the yeast, actually. Isn't it the bladder? This is all coming back to me now. I think (could be remembering incorrectly) it is added after the yeast has done it's job to eat the yeast and make the beer clearer. Beers like hefeweizens don't do anything to filter their yeast, that's why it's such a cloudy, heavy beer. When people talk about any unfiltered wheat beer as "light" I want to punch them in the face. That beer is like a breakfast.

Learned a lot about beer back then.

• 1Jew
  • 1Nationalist

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Wow 120 posts before a complete derail. I'm impressed.

• 1Jew
  • 1Islamic

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Unless this has changed in recent years, there's a few "important to life" things that only come from other animals. It's why vegans (and to a large extent hardcore vegetarians) have to take supplements to their diet. Newsflash: if your diet requires supplements for healthy living, your diet is shit.

• 1Jew
  • 1Rustled

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Last edited:
  • 1Jew
  • 1Brony
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 2 users