Silicon Valley

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
This show is so good that I am cracking up from recalling the scenes that you guys are referencing. I fucking love it.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I've watched the scene with him and the bulldog multiple times, cracks me up when he brings it back in to talk more shit. All of my friends that have Bull Dogs always have to deal with health issues and costing them a ton of money.
That scene kills me.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Jacket scene was perfect, and as others said, glad to see Russ back in action. "Are you here fucking?" was great.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Then the matter of fact way he said "This guy fucks" to Jarred a few episodes ago. The cast is awesome.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
lol it is horrible pulling for him but that was pretty good. When he was marching them outside I was like here's where he fucks them!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
This episode was kinda depressing. Almost teenage angsty depressing.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This episode was kinda depressing. Almost teenage angsty depressing.
same here, watching that room in india brings home that pied piper is dead and even with jared only buying time for a miracle bummed me the fuck out. a miracle may happen because i dont understand how ned ryerson can steal richard's box and profit from it. how the fuck does that happen without risking a massive lawsuit?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Also when it was already implied that they were unable to complete their development of the algorithm without their key engineers. Or whatever incomplete form of it they have they can't do much with.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Did I miss something, or did they really spend all their money with outreach instead of actually fixing the interface to be something people were comfortable with?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Dinesh brought that up but Richard said they couldn't change any of it as it was all necessary functionality so that it works like they need it to. Not just the UI being AIDS.

I guess the idea is that it is so ahead of its time people can't understand how much they need it. Silly I know. Infinite file compression. SIGN ME THE FUCK UP!

The application should just be a version of DropBox on crack, steroids and speed though.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Did I miss something, or did they really spend all their money with outreach instead of actually fixing the interface to be something people were comfortable with?
No, but kept thinking the same thing. A lot of nonsense that ultimately boils down to just fix your UI, with no one pointing it out. For a show that is usually pretty close to hitting the mark it felt weird. Not sure.

khalid

Unelected Mod
The application should just be a version of DropBox on crack, steroids and speed though.
That is pretty much what I was expecting them to do. A montage of dumbing down the shit out of their interface while all the engineer's complained.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
because i dont understand how ned ryerson can steal richard's box and profit from it. how the fuck does that happen without risking a massive lawsuit?
Endframe was miles behind Pied Piper as far as the platform goes, neural net and all that shit. But they've still got a handle on the basic middle-out compression thing. So their version of The Box is theirs. I'm sure it's not as good/efficient as the PP one was/would be, but obviously it's still good enough that it's worth making/selling for all the same reasons the PP version was.

The scene at the end ran through the fucking credits too. Holy shit.
Though that was a great touch.