Silicon Valley

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
What confuses me is how HooliChat will use PiperChat since PiperChat was just using Richard's compression as a service. Hooli has a sort of working version of middle-out but they made it seem like it is Richard's v0.1 version. PiperChat was basically just HooliChat with Richard's compression shoved in there. And a lack of parental consent.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What confuses me is how HooliChat will use PiperChat since PiperChat was just using Richard's compression as a service. Hooli has a sort of working version of middle-out but they made it seem like it is Richard's v0.1 version. PiperChat was basically just HooliChat with Richard's compression shoved in there. And a lack of parental consent.
they probably cant use any part of that software, now that its tainted with pedos.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
bet ya this show gets cancelled after this season. main thing keeping it afloat was being right after Game of Thrones.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
not saying its a bad show, but good shows get cancelled due to unfortunate circumstances all the time. i guess we'll have to see how the ratings numbers trend.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
i did notice that gavin specifically said "users" not software when bullying dinesh. So maybe he just took the users, but then again it makes no sense how you would take the users and not the software. Plus richards internet idea, shit is starting to get pretty sketchy in terms of realism

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Wow ok so that premise I thought would last for at least half a season, lasted all of about 20 minutes. Guess the guys will join richard on his new gig.

So I guess this season will be about making a new internet eh.

i did notice that gavin specifically said "users" not software when bullying dinesh. So maybe he just took the users, but then again it makes no sense how you would take the users and not the software. Plus richards internet idea, shit is starting to get pretty sketchy in terms of realism
lol shit has been sketchy on realism for several seasons now.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
They said in the pedo session that they changed to a Hooli login.

Im guessing they just redirected all piper chat users to Hooli chat. He clearly didnt care about the tech.

Im sure though now we will see an issue where Gavin gets his hands on the Algorithm because richard made a deal to lease it to them for free.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Im guessing they just redirected all piper chat users to Hooli chat. He clearly didnt care about the tech.

Im sure though now we will see an issue where Gavin gets his hands on the Algorithm because richard made a deal to lease it to them for free.

Gavin already has the algorithm or a similar version of it. Its in the data-boxes they were selling to China. The plot point where Richard would have had to lease the algorithm to the databox company ONLY for five years is why they didn't go through with it.

But this was probably just blatantly ignored and will never be brought up again.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Gavin already has the algorithm or a similar version of it. Its in the data-boxes they were selling to China. The plot point where Richard would have had to lease the algorithm to the databox company ONLY for five years is why they didn't go through with it.

But this was probably just blatantly ignored and will never be brought up again.

He has Middle out Compression, yes. They Bought Endframe who mind raped richard, and the former Hooli middle out techs.

Its not nearly as good as richards though. And they lost any part of it when they split off and made their own box with Hooli.

Richard still owns his algorithm and us going to build his new internet off it. Hooli is going to realize they have it and try to use it across all their platforms like Barker said. And richard wont see any money from it.

Thought I could see somehow Hooli runs it across all their platforms, eventually Richard is able to geta huge payday because of licensing fees, and thats how he gets rich finally. Hooli will finally get the Middle out compression they wanted since season 1.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought the first episode was really just trying to build the plot for the season so idk why you guys are shitting on it.

Had a number of laughs this second episode, more so from body language and responses than punchlines. Octopus.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Of course he didn't care about the tech. He just paranoid and wanted to be able to spy on Barker.

Richard also did make the deal to lease the algorithm for free, but didn't Dinesh not hold up his side of the bargain making that null and void?

And people saying this is going to get cancelled are retarded. First two episodes were entertaining and hilarious. Show's not going anywhere unless Judge/actors decide they're done.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Of course he didn't care about the tech. He just paranoid and wanted to be able to spy on Barker.

Richard also did make the deal to lease the algorithm for free, but didn't Dinesh not hold up his side of the bargain making that null and void?

And people saying this is going to get cancelled are retarded. First two episodes were entertaining and hilarious. Show's not going anywhere unless Judge/actors decide they're done.

Good point, they didnt do anything on paper.

Agree on the cancellation....total neckbeard reaction to the guy who said that.

Im just trying to imagine where this goes fgor Hooli, while being related to the guys. Ultimately everything with Hooli will come back to Pied Piper at some point. And unless they somehow get involved as an investor in Internet Next, I would imagine Barkers idea of redoing the whole platform will involve them at some point. Unless barker ends up coming up with the same plan as Richard.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah Jin Yang gets an appropriate amount of air time. Any more and he would just be too comically stupid. He's much better in small doses.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users