Silicon Valley

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Both these episodes have been hilarious. It's the little jokes that get the biggest laughs out of me. I loled at the beginning of episode 2 with Erlich's "No, it's hards on, not hard ons" and then loled even harder later when he said "hards on" in one of his tirades.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
I wonder what bighead's dad will think about his son's company getting sold?? for $0. that whole thing didn't really make any sense anyways, silicon valley is built on companies copying each other ideas, i don't think "you copied my chat program idea" would hold up in court.

was jin yiang's app 8 recipes on cooking octopus? that is hilariously awesome. i bet they integrate it with internet2 and it blows up in china, like you can tinder date someone while cooking octopus and facetiming together

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I wonder what bighead's dad will think about his son's company getting sold?? for $0. that whole thing didn't really make any sense anyways, silicon valley is built on companies copying each other ideas, i don't think "you copied my chat program idea" would hold up in court.

was jin yiang's app 8 recipes on cooking octopus? that is hilariously awesome. i bet they integrate it with internet2 and it blows up in china, like you can tinder date someone while cooking octopus and facetiming together
octopus could be a metaphor for richard's new internet idea.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It's not a sea creature it's a water animal

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Dinesh was a total dickhead in this episode and so were most of the other guys in the house towards Richard. The best part of the episode for me was when they all basically lost out on potential billions because Dinesh was a cock hole and the only one who has viable tech in the house now is Richard who owns 90% of his company again. I will be disappointed if he just lets those fags back into partial ownership of his company.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

The way I took it was Dinesh was saying, in a bunch of his interviews to show off, that he literally took Hooli chat's code and applied the algorithm to it.

I don't know enough about programming/copyright to know if that makes sense, but I bought it.

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Second episode was okay. I didn't find anything about Jin Yang funny in this episode. I feel like I have to blaze to watch this shit tho tbh. I do like how the chat app was believable and reminiscent of KiK. Also noticed these faggots had a Plebbit sticker on the fridge too. Cuckfirmed cucks. I still like the show because the tech cringe factor is pretty accurate at least.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Episode was great. Lost it when they made Bighead the guest lecturer.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Ganthorn

N00b
Seems like Gavin needs Richard's idea to get back in to (or at) Hooli and Richard needs the patent. Eta on Gavin burning him? lol

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
"He's a cautionary tale". Jian Yang mocking Erlich at the dinner was fucking great too.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
It's been mentioned before but god damn, I love every single song in this show/after credits too.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
While it probably isn't important, I do wish they had subtitles during the Jin Yang & Investor talk during dinner. I'm sure there's a laugh in that as he's bashing Erlich.

• 1Like

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
oh man when Erlich asked those VCs if anyone spoke mandarin, then started ping pong ching chonging directly to Jian Yang trying to get him to shut up and go with it, and he's all like "that is not mandarin"

• 2Like