SimCity

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
SimCity 2000 (the best one) is free to DL right on Origin, if anyone is interested.

Got it again myself; the music brings back so many memories.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
SimCity 2000 was amazing. I don't remember how to do it, but I DO remember there being a cheat to get tons of money early on.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I don't know if this has been posted elsewhere, but it looks like as if the latest SimCity wasn't as successful as EA had hoped.

http://www.beyondsims.com/55229/ea-c...is-emeryville/
This game was an immense failure.

Online only with server issues on launch. Completely unfinished bug ridden content sold at full price.

So bad that EA offers free copies of major titles as an apology shortly after launch.

Doesn't surprise me one bit.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
This game was an immense failure.

Online only with server issues on launch. Completely unfinished bug ridden content sold at full price.

So bad that EA offers free copies of major titles as an apology shortly after launch.

Doesn't surprise me one bit.
So much for those "record breaking sales". EA made themselves a victim of their own success with this one. They were more concerned with hammering SimCity into The Sims model than actually make a successor to the SimCity franchise.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The best part of sim city release was when they actually refunded people's money. Man this game could have been so amazing.