Smartphones

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I carry my keys in my back pocket but I always set them down wherever I go or give them to my wife to put them in her purse (or put them in my desk drawer at work). I never sit on them... This is really only a problem in the summer when I'm not wearing a coat.
inspector-gadget-phone-glove-1.jpg

Are you Inspector Gadget? Coat and phone....something-something-something. Carry on
smile.png

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
My GoogleFu is failing me. Any word on the Note 3 and wireless charging? Inbuilt or with accessory?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
This phone is actually pretty decent. I feel it could be called 6 instead of 5S but oh well. I won't be getting one but Apple is starting to innovate I think? I am so confused.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
I'm willing to bet that most Applesheepfans won't even know how a 64bit processor is different from a 32bit one

'It's just faster!', 'First one on the market! Innovation!'

Lenas

Trump's Staff
This marks what, the third year in a row of iPhone disappointment?

Make the screen bigger you stupid fucks.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Basically if you don't want a fingerprint scanner, you don't care about a SUPER DUPER camera (just a SUPER one), you don't want to play graphic intensive games on your phone, and you don't mind a plastic body, you should be getting the iPhone 5C.

yeah, pretty big disappointment I'd say.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
stored locally is a sham, like it can't be taken off your phone.

two tone flash is the most exciting thing about this new phone. -sigh-

STFU_sl

shitlord
Biggest disappointment is that the 5 isn't getting a price drop. 5c is a plastic 5, but I don't want a plastic phone. Guess I'll get an HTC One.

Neph_sl

shitlord
What more could you care about though? I feel like there isn't all that much room left to innovate on smartphones in general. Better camera, better processor, better motion tracking, and a finger print sensor are pretty cool upgrades if you ask me.