Snow White (2024)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Would it? Yeah, less midgets would be upset.

But the lead actress still said "fuck Snow White" to anyone that would listen.
instead of hiring midgets they animated them and will have no midgets hired to voice them at all and if they do then it wont be the same scale as live actors get paid. they will be mad. midgets are always mad anyway. i dont blame them.

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Reading reports now that Disney is scrapping the movie for now to maybe put in CGI dwarves. Why does Disney hate midgets? They LOVE fags but hate Fun Sized people.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Reading reports now that Disney is scrapping the movie for now to maybe put in CGI dwarves. Why does Disney hate midgets? They LOVE fags but hate Fun Sized people.
midgets are assholes. its like that myth that fat people are jolly. midgets are always pissed off and salty. nobody wants to work with them , but are needed in some roles, so they are tolerated. midgets have a bad life. health issues, chicks do not like dwarf men. even dorf chicks prefer normal height men. its hard for them to reach stuff. they get treated like shit from everyone.

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That's sad. I was looking forward to Snow Off-White and the 7 Diversity Hires.

Something's wrong here...
IMG_2142.jpeg

• 1Direct to DVD
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
This thread is now about THIS Snow White, because fuck Disney.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
if this movie ever gets released i will be shocked. the Shapiro version. the Zegler version will come out eventually.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
if this movie ever gets released i will be shocked. the Shapiro version. the Zegler version will come out eventually.

Yep Disney stated in it's earnings report that it's intention is to lose money over messaging.

We're getting Zegler version and more.

• 1Like
  • 1Barf

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
According to them it's definitely being released. Disney doesn't own the Rights to Snow White and DW's version is from the Grimm's original fairy tale. Not the version Disney did.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
According to them it's definitely being released. Disney doesn't own the Rights to Snow White and DW's version is from the Grimm's original fairy tale. Not the version Disney did.
i would like to be wrong, but the teaser looked like a trolljob. its not very serious. although it scared Disney enough into reworking the movie. added another hundred million to the cost. thats pretty funny even if the Shapiro movie was just a joke.

• 1Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wait does that mean it's going to be a dark story? The DW first trailer looked to have decent CGI but the second trailer looked lower budget. I'm curious if actors in the Daily wire movies are going to get blacklisted

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Wait does that mean it's going to be a dark story? The DW first trailer looked to have decent CGI but the second trailer looked lower budget. I'm curious if actors in the Daily wire movies are going to get blacklisted
If I remember correctly Grimm's version of Snow White IS the original version with one thing excluded which I believe was something to do with Snow White's mother. I can't remember why they took her out of the story. According to Brett Cooper and Jeremy Boring this Snow White movie is legit. I believe Gina Carono plays with Queen/Witch.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
i would like to be wrong, but the teaser looked like a trolljob. its not very serious. although it scared Disney enough into reworking the movie. added another hundred million to the cost. thats pretty funny even if the Shapiro movie was just a joke.

That teaser posted today by Vuuxo is a fake/not from Dailywire.

Dailywire is trying to do some serious productions. I dont doubt Snow White will come out.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Here's their teaser trailer for it.

and that looks fake as fuck. if they cast Gina Carano as the Evil Queen, then its definitely a trolljob . i like Gina, but she is not that beautiful anymore, she hasnt been since she retired from fighting.

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
and that looks fake as fuck. if they cast Gina Carano as the Evil Queen, then its definitely a trolljob . i like Gina, but she is not that beautiful anymore, she hasnt been since she retired from fighting.
This fits the story perfectly. Gina, while beautiful, in my opinion, is older and not in her prime anymore but Brett is. She's also beautiful which is the perfect formula for the animosity between Queen and Snow White. It's coming out on their kids network this year.

Edit* Even if the CGI isn't the best their studio is doing exactly what Disney did 100 years ago. Which means they'll only get better over time and will probably be releasing $300+ million dollar movies in the future.

Last edited:

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This fits the story perfectly. Gina, while beautiful, in my opinion, is older and not in her prime anymore but Brett is. She's also beautiful which is the perfect formula for the animosity between Queen and Snow White. It's coming out on their kids network this year.

Edit* Even if the CGI isn't the best their studio is doing exactly what Disney did 100 years ago. Which means they'll only get better over time and will probably be releasing $300+ million dollar movies in the future.
thats gonna be a tough sell to make Gina the evil queen. Gal is a no brainer. Gina though?
8ad7b6dafa6433e22c066567010158ca_w200.gif