Snow White (2024)

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
They did a pretty good job uglying up Gal Gadot (looks like some effect added to her jawline), but it's still unconvincing when the camera flips to Zegler.
Watch out buddy, you're gonna piss him off if you bad mouth his woman!

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
A lot of people hate Gal Gadot too. That’ll help this flop more.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Watch out buddy, you're gonna piss him off if you bad mouth his woman!
I'm not mad. Gal is cute as a button, but isn't a very good actress. I recognize those things. I also don't care about her non Wonder Woman roles. She a hundred times more beautiful than Rachel though. But Rachel is still cute.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I'm not mad. Gal is cute as a button, but isn't a very good actress. I recognize those things. I also don't care about her non Wonder Woman roles. She a hundred times more beautiful than Rachel though. But Rachel is still cute.
You fucking Zionist! 😉

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I live on the East Coast and spent quite a few weekends trying to get into the panties of the Hofstra chicks on Long Island. I know about the princesses.
Well I think you're in the hot bed of Jewish princesses. And my younger days I wouldn't turn it down, now, I don't know if I could put up with the nagging being gay about having a nice meal.

It's all right though I got to Scandinavian girl. Got to do the right thing for my Aryan heritage.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Women nag. It's what they do. If there is a chick demo that doesn't nag, I'd be interested in knowing about it.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Women nag. It's what they do. If there is a chick demo that doesn't nag, I'd be interested in knowing about it.
Screenshot 2024-08-10 at 15-51-24 Vienna Deaf Mute Woman Club Austrian Archives of Deaf History.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
So what happened to the "dwarves" really being 7 random (non dwarf) otherkin queerfolk that was the original go to?

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
Snow White is supposed to be prettier than the Witch, that's the whole premise of the story FFS. The last few Snow Whites keep screwing up that basic freaking point. I will never understand how the people who cast these movies make more than us, ever.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
So what happened to the "dwarves" really being 7 random (non dwarf) otherkin queerfolk that was the original go to?

I don't think that was ever actually the plan, it was just Disney trying to make Dinklage happy, thinking he was the Alpha Dwarf who spoke for all dwarves in hollywood, that they just didnt say anything, which made everything worse.

Cause the first movie-dwarf cast (and maybe still the only actor we know about?) is a dwarf. He was the dwarf in the Pirates movies. And he wasn't in any of the random people frolicking set photos we have seen.

The funniest thing was disney staying course with the CGI dwarves when literally every other dwarf in hollywood responded to Dinklage's comments with some variation on "Fuck that, we want to play the 7 dwarves".

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't think that was ever actually the plan, it was just Disney trying to make Dinklage happy, thinking he was the Alpha Dwarf who spoke for all dwarves in hollywood, that they just didnt say anything, which made everything worse.

Cause the first movie-dwarf cast (and maybe still the only actor we know about?) is a dwarf. He was the dwarf in the Pirates movies. And he wasn't in any of the random people frolicking set photos we have seen.

The funniest thing was disney staying course with the CGI dwarves when literally every other dwarf in hollywood responded to Dinklage's comments with some variation on "Fuck that, we want to play the 7 dwarves".
It's literally what they're there for. Playing dwarves or some small furry creatures like ewoks. I mean it's really fucked up that those kinds of roles are all they get. Even that cocksucker, Dinklage was only playing short roles after he got famous. In Infinity War he played a large dwarf. And he's the last person Disney should listen to because Dinklage needs whatever role he can get. The Tattoo from Fantasy Island biopic was not exactly a blockbuster.