Soccer 2021/2022

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
These CONCACAF games are something else. Terrible reffing, two red card tackles which only one of is carded as a yellow no less. To top it all off it's still 0-0 64 minutes into the game, USA - Honduras.

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
What a game! Brother was in the stands, told him to make sure he gets home safe. Can't believe there wasn't a red card in this game.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Worst fans in the entire world, should be barred from entry tbh

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Looking forward to Belgium winning against Russia ( Araysar Araysar ), even though De Bruyne won't make it.

Wish we'd field Eden Hazard for at least 60 minutes in what I consider a practice match but even without them we should see an easy 2-0.

Lukaku is an absolute machine, as he proved in the Italian competition and in our match against Croatia:

Can't physically stop him with two people, and the guy never suffers from injuries.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Looking forward to Belgium winning against Russia ( Araysar Araysar ), even though De Bruyne won't make it.

Wish we'd field Eden Hazard for at least 60 minutes in what I consider a practice match but even without them we should see an easy 2-0.

Lukaku is an absolute machine, as he proved in the Italian competition and in our match against Croatia:

Can't physically stop him with two people, and the guy never suffers from injuries.

I dont follow much soccer but does Russia stack its national team with jogger dindus to get an edge?

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I dont follow much soccer but does Russia stack its national team with jogger dindus to get an edge?

This is the grown up section.

Also he was born in Antwerp, which makes him 100% Belgian.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
This is the grown up section.

Also he was born in Antwerp, which makes him 100% Belgian.

No, its not.

1623150683898.png

Ah so he's a vintage jogger dindu, not fresh off the boat. Mukaku Lukaku is totally a Belgian name, very Belgian!

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Ah so he's a vintage jogger dindu, not fresh off the boat. Mukaku Lukaku is totally a Belgian name, very Belgian!

Mediocre, similar to the communist-level soccer team of Russia.

Lets see the last 3 matches team commy managed to pull off;
- Slovakia; a 2-1 loss
- Poland; a 1-1 draw
- Bulgaria; a glorious 1-0 victory

Anything is possible in soccer of course, but that is just plain shit for a country that claims to be proud.

Russia has about 14x the population Belgium does.

I'm not even sure what you are arguing, are native purebred Russians too weak to compete in soccer?

Last edited:

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
but that is just plain shit for a country that claims to be proud.

lol what does that even mean?

what country doesnt claim to be proud?

maybe belgium i guess when they have to stack their teams with Jogger van Dindu to win sports matches

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
sure, its why NBA, NFL, etc. is 90% black

its what they do

I don't know the details, but I suspect most of them would make more in soccer, if they managed to get into a top club.

Soccer has a great balance between raw physicality and intelligence.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I don't know the details, but I suspect most of them would make more in soccer, if they managed to get into a top club.

Soccer has a great balance between raw physicality and intelligence.

the sport itself doesnt matter, the point is that blacks are more athletic

the fact that you stack your team with dindus in a national competition already shows you have no pride.

is this a photo of your "national" team?

1623152690571.png

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
the sport itself doesnt matter, the point is that blacks are more athletic

the fact that you stack your team with dindus in a national competition already shows you have no pride.

is this a photo of your "national" team?

View attachment 357337

And?

These guys all have a tan, except Courtouis who I suspect plays EQ* or some shit.

There are 2.5 black people.

*edit; scrap that, this is his GF;

kxm7vt1x1famgmrwshwd

Last edited:

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
And?

These guys all have a tan, except Courtouis who I suspect plays EQ or some shit.

There are 2.5 black people.

Pathetic.

Dont come after me again. It didnt end well for you last time.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Pathetic.

Dont come after me again. It didnt end well for you last time.

It ended up entertaining, much like the match will be.

So anyway, does Russia have any talent on the field?

Again, pretty much everyone in the pic you posted was born here and speaks both dutch and french. Multi-millionaire soccer players tend to integrate very well.