Soccer 2021/2022

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
1653260577717.jpeg

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>

Spurs have an elite attacking forward line there is no doubting that, but the rest of the team isn't up to par. If you don't win something with Conte as manager and Kane/Son combo, you ain't winning anything for a long time.

Last edited:

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
As a long time barca fan, and as much as it pains me.
Por la Madre patria.

HALA MADRID.

F the British

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
This year real Madrid won games they had no business winning, against top quality opponents.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Are the negative emotions after losing stronger than the positive emotions after winning?

I think so.

Anyway, faille faille didn't you have a trip booked to Liverpool before covid?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Are the negative emotions after losing stronger than the positive emotions after winning?

I think so.

Anyway, faille faille didn't you have a trip booked to Liverpool before covid?
I don’t think so because when we won in 2019 I was flying high.

we lost to the best euro team in CL history and best manager so I’m good.

faille

Molten Core Raider
I'm going to agree with you both.
I think losing, is a sharper, more intense feeling. I was almost physically sick last week and even this week was pretty shit.
Yet, looking back. I don't think about losing the final in 2018 nearly as much as I remember winning in 2019 and 2020. perhaps that's just a timing thing, and if your most recent memory is a loss it will linger longer, but hopefully we don't find out :D

and yes, had everything booked for a long trip to london, with significant leg to visit liverpool, hopefully catch a couple of the final games, and finish with the premier league victory parade. FU Covid. The catalyst for that was a wedding which won't happen again, nor do I see us being so assured of wrapping up the title by january like we did that year, so make planning around a victory parade viable. Current goal is to become rich enough to just jump on a plane on short notice...

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Is "Soccer" not getting a 2022/2023 thread?
Champions league already started... and its such an odd year... because it needs to end before this silly world cup. Mid November? I guess

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Is "Soccer" not getting a 2022/2023 thread?
Champions league already started... and its such an odd year... because it needs to end before this silly world cup. Mid November? I guess
Here ya go

https://www.firesofheaven.org/threads/soccer-2022–2023-epl-la-liga-etc.13970/