Soccer 2021/2022

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I'm not a fan of Real Madrid, but I have to admit that this season must have super rewarding for their fans.

faille

Molten Core Raider
10 goals in 2 games! I bet Pep wishes his team could crash out of the champions league with a humiliating last minute capitulation every week!

faille

Molten Core Raider
extra time looked like two punch drunk boxing still standing somehow, and throwing wild but listless punches that could still have connection for a knockout blow.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
extra time looked like two punch drunk boxing still standing somehow, and throwing wild but listless punches that could still have connection for a knockout blow.
Yeah that Diaz shank

everyone let out a loud oof in the room

faille

Molten Core Raider
So fucking gutted. Probably second worst way to miss out this year, first being not winning along with city failing to wing.

3 goals in 5 minutes is so pathetic. Gerrard's never going to live down the slip up now

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Everyone's saying he shouldn't have taken coutinho off, but at 2-0 up protecting the lead was the smart play? Depends how well he was playing and how threatening they were for a third

Not that facts matter I guess when it comes to football banter

PXL_20220517_200044221.jpg

Was able to get a last minute ticket for Saints earlier this week as it's only down the road, first match since pre covid

• 1Like

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
United had a great season. Should nuke the team, they were absolutely diabolical

• 1Like

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Arsenal still aren't top and beat a shit team with a shit manager. This doesn't make Arsenal anywhere near Top 4.
This also didn’t age particularly well, youngest team in Prem. Coulda had 4th, will take 5th all day long

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Unbelievable

3 goals 5 mins

There went any fan wanting him to replace Klopp.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Imagine having that quote bookmarked ready for Arsenal to clinch 4th so that you can finally Trump Ossoi Ossoi only to not get 4th but come here to brag anyway, LMAO

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Well when you bag a team and talk shit and the opposite happens, I’m going to bring it up. See you next year after the gang bang!

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
You actually said “anywhere near top 4”, so I’d say that 5th is pretty, pretty close.