Sonic the Hedgehog (2019)

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
They aren't the same person. He is a classic example of what happens when you make millions get some fame and think all of a sudden you are the one who knows whats right for humanity. The Jimmy from In Living Color is gone. RIP
You know you're cooky when you weird out Seinfeld.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The trailer was horribly cut. I bet you could re-cut that trailer footage and instead of looking unwatchable it would just look bad.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
whats with our amods loving Jim Carrey stuff? Christmas Carol was just straight up nightmare fuel.

I admit, I'm a sucker for pretty much all Christmas Carol versions, but I liked his movie beyond that reason, I thought it was good. But I'm a christmas guy.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Jim Carrey sucks. Video game themed movies suck. This trailer REALLY sucks.

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’d rather see this than Star Wars episode 9.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
i rather go back to EQ than do either.

That’s like saying I’d rather pop a OxyContin instead of eating the shit out of a homeless man’s asshole in San Francisco.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 7 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I’d rather see this than Star Wars episode 9.
i rather go back to EQ than do either.

And thank Zeus we live in a North America where, even you Americans under the cruel despotic reign of the Dictator Donald “I hate Jesus” Drumph, have the FREEDOM to do something pleasurable instead.

Being white and not poor is fucking awesome. The nonwhites will have to chose one of the three, and nonwhite women two. The poors are already still playing Everquest or Fortnight so who gives a shit about them.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
And thank Zeus we live in a North America where, even you Americans under the cruel despotic reign of the Dictator Donald “I hate Jesus” Drumph, have the FREEDOM to do something pleasurable instead.

Being white and not poor is fucking awesome. The nonwhites will have to chose one of the three, and nonwhite women two. The poors are already still playing Everquest or Fortnight so who gives a shit about them.
i have a confession, i already am sort of back in EQ again. its $120 for a year all access. very tempted to do that and work my chars up again. for now though, i'm content running around old zones and enjoying oldschool nostalgia for free. if i dont chill with Fippy, who will?

• 3Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 3 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
i have a confession, i already am sort of back in EQ again. its $120 for a year all access. very tempted to do that and work my chars up again. for now though, i'm content running around old zones and enjoying oldschool nostalgia.

I played EverQuest for a year after I had loathed the game because I felt a loyalty to the guild I was in, because of that I have a permanent bad taste for the game but not for the experiences.

I rag on the game and people who still play it but not seriously. I miss people and experiences from that game but not the game in the slightest.

I would rather play EQ again then go see either this or Rise of the Skywalker, would be cheaper too for only a month... probably.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I played EverQuest for a year after I had loathed the game because I felt a loyalty to the guild I was in, because of that I have a permanent bad taste for the game but not for the experiences.

I rag on the game and people who still play it but not seriously. I miss people and experiences from that game but not the game in the slightest.

I would rather play EQ again then go see either this or Rise of the Skywalker, would be cheaper too for only a month... probably.
i dont want to hijack this stellar thread with EQ stuff, but the only thing keeping me from going ballsdeep in EQ right now is that its still a shitshow after a certain level and they added so many things and so many spells and abilities and advancements and mods. its like the wright brothers being expected to pilot a F-35 Lightning II right off the bat. i am very very slowly getting a grasp of it all, but sheeeeit, thats a lot of stuff to catch up on.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user