Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Still no Carnage, so I still don't care.

I'll catch this one on Netflix.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Carnage would be almost impossible to pull off well in one of these movies.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Screenshotted>
Yeah I'd have to agree, Carnage just doesn't fit MCU's (and by extension new-spidey) lighter themes. DCU, I'm sure though, would love to have Carnage. They can grimdark it up to 11.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Well,
Yeah I'd have to agree, Carnage just doesn't fit MCU's (and by extension new-spidey) lighter themes. DCU, I'm sure though, would love to have Carnage. They can grimdark it up to 11.
Even if he didn't fit, they would squeeze him and 5 other villains into a movie just because.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just give me Bruce Campbell as Mysterio already and Kaine for scarlet spider, baby needs his web warriors movie.

• 1Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff
One of my crazy ass SJW friends put that as his number one thing he liked about the trailer rofl. Same dude who spouts on about his kinda black GF 24/7 like its some mark of pride.

your friend sounds racist

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
One of my crazy ass SJW friends put that as his number one thing he liked about the trailer rofl. Same dude who spouts on about his kinda black GF 24/7 like its some mark of pride.
are they going to make her, like jonny storm too? a black guy on fire. (ff4 movie).

(in ultimate universe, she's still a blond white girl, but she's also firestar)

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Spoiler from the filming.

rs_556x404-150709140407-2.jpg

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Stole show in Civil War
I'm ready

Always liked Vulture

Didn't even recognize chick was black. Whatever I'm a Spiderbro and never even heard of Liz Allen.

• 1Solidarity

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I think they could still manage to pull of a Carnage, albeit harder. I think they'll dive into Kraven's last hunt before anything else though.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I never got as into the Spiderman comics, but isn't Kraven a good guy now? I could have sworn he was always a bad guy, Sinister Six, when I was a kid, but the last time I picked something up or watched something with him in it, he was a good guy. Or am I taking something out of context?

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Screenshotted>
I think he's always been a grey area type person, similar to Punisher or someone like that -- anti-hero type.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Kraven is like "most dangerous game" the action figure or like Predator dressed as Sabertooth.
He's basically a poacher that's gotten bored with killing big game, so he goes after challenging kills such as Spidermans and Jason Bourne. I don't imagine him turning "good."

I think Carnage movie as being far out there like GotG or Green Lantern/Parallax

Last edited:

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Carnage would be great, but it'd have to be done in a way similar to the gory Punisher remake. Would Marvel/DC dare to put that much blood in a superhero movie? I would hope so, but dunno

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I guess it depends if the new Rated-R Wolverine movie does any good in the box office or not. But realistically, it would have to be a VERY SLOW build to ever get to Carnage.

During the Homecoming movie, introduce Eddie as a reporter for the Daily Bugle. He's not great by any means. Just a side character.

<Spiderman takes part in Infinity Gauntlet, where he encounters the symbote while fighting in space. No reason to introduce Jameson's son as an Astronaut that brings the suit back to earth that way>

In the next movie, Spider-Man suddenly starts wearing the black costume Maybe they didn't have to introduce the Symbiote in Infinity Gauntlet, but this movie could do a "flash back" showing how the Spider-Man encountered it while helping the world. Brock is working on this story about a serial killer known as Sin-Eater. He has this guy that claims to be him, and Brock takes the story public. During the movie as a side scene, the REAL sin-eater is captured by Spider-Man, thus showing that Brock had it all wrong and he gets fired. The main villian could be Kraven.

The next movie, Spider-Man realizes the suit is no good, so he finds a way to rid himself of it. Meanwhile, Brock is still brooding about Spider-Man, and constantly follows him around, hoping to catch him doing something wrong so he can regain his reporter cred. In the mean time, He's getting ripped as a body builder. When Spider-Man rids himself of the suit, it is drawn to Eddie because of his hatred for spider-man. How about Green Goblin is the bad guy for this one.

The NEXT movie can finally have venom. At the end once Venom is defeated by spider-man and placed in jail without the symbiote, introduce Kasady as Eddie's cell mate.

Onto the 5th Spider-Man movie. This is going to be a second Venom film because people loved the last one so much. The Symbiote breaks free and goes to the prison to get Eddie out. A little bit is left behind for Kasady to become Carnage. It isn't an instant change though. He's just able to escape prison while everyone is trying to stop Venom. The little piece of symbiote needs time to grow and mature into it's own being.

Movie 6 could finally show the appearance of Carnage as the main villain. It's a very long process (6-8 years if we're lucky), but worth it. It'll probably never happen, or if it does, it'll be a quick throw together, similar to what they did in Spider-Man 3 back in the day. Thus, ruin the entire story and have to reboot the series yet again.

Last edited: