Sports Entertainment

Kaines

Potato Supreme
The double heel is now fully explained. Apparently Dom took all of Rhea's heel as well.

1722906639769.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Reigns is setting up for a hell of a face run as well. Which means Cody vs Reigns III is probably still pretty far off.

Serwol

Vyemm Raider
Reigns is setting up for a hell of a face run as well. Which means Cody vs Reigns III is probably still pretty far off.
I see it more likely that Reigns reunites the Uso's and with Heyman reforms the Bloodline original flavor, fueds with the Solo Bloodline with Cody helping out Reigns reluctantly.

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I see it more likely that Reigns reunites the Uso's and with Heyman reforms the Bloodline original flavor, fueds with the Solo Bloodline with Cody helping out Reigns reluctantly.
I don't know how "reluctantly" it will be actually. I know in the post-show Cody said he still didn't like Roman, but I could see a promo being cut Friday where Cody calls Roman to the ring and promises to have his back as long as Solo's version of the Bloodline remains a threat. A modern day Super Powers.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I can see an og bloodline vs solo bloodline war games match but I wonder about the possible full 5 man teams.
Solo, tama, loa, jacob fatu and then who? Maybe a new samoan. Too soon for the rock.
Then Roman, Jey, Jimmy, sami? And cody perhaps?

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I can see an og bloodline vs solo bloodline war games match but I wonder about the possible full 5 man teams.
Solo, tama, loa, jacob fatu and then who? Maybe a new samoan. Too soon for the rock.
Then Roman, Jey, Jimmy, sami? And cody perhaps?
I thought War Games were 4 vs 4?

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I thought War Games were 4 vs 4?
Last few at least were 5v5, I recall teams like Judgement Day (Damian, Finn, JD and Dom) + Drew and before that The Bloodline (Roman, Jey, Jimmy, Sami and Solo)

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Last few at least were 5v5, I recall teams like Judgement Day (Damian, Finn, JD and Dom) + Drew and before that The Bloodline (Roman, Jey, Jimmy, Sami and Solo)
That being the case, this guy was signed July 20. Sooooooo

1723054689025.png

• 1Like

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Leave it to Smackdown to bring back the most popular superstar of the past 5 years and STILL manage to fuck up the booking. Apparently Roman can kick the shit out of the entire Bloodline single-handedly. No need for Jey or Jimmy or Sami. Wargames will be Roman by himself vs the entire Bloodline....

And to make matters worse, they are going with the LAZIEST booking they possibly could with Cody vs KO.

I mean what the FUCK is going on in the Smackdown creative room???

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This guy was an assshole(aka a great heel) during my youth, but had a bell weather on the industry. RIP Kevin Sullivan.

• 1Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Finally watched SummerSlam.

Decent show. I still can't stand this whole meta of 427 kickouts of finishers WWE has been running with the last several years. It's a large part of why I barely pay attention anymore. I mean, what's even the fucking point of having a "signature" move anymore?

• 1Solidarity

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Finally watched SummerSlam.

Decent show. I still can't stand this whole meta of 427 kickouts of finishers WWE has been running with the last several years. It's a large part of why I barely pay attention anymore. I mean, what's even the fucking point of having a "signature" move anymore?
I think the idea is fans love to see everyone's signature moves, so kicking out of them allows more than just one to be used. I don't think it's any worse than back when "fist guy to his finisher wins"

Chris

Potato del Grande
Leave it to Smackdown to bring back the most popular superstar of the past 5 years and STILL manage to fuck up the booking. Apparently Roman can kick the shit out of the entire Bloodline single-handedly. No need for Jey or Jimmy or Sami. Wargames will be Roman by himself vs the entire Bloodline....

And to make matters worse, they are going with the LAZIEST booking they possibly could with Cody vs KO.

I mean what the FUCK is going on in the Smackdown creative room???
I watched part of it, was Jacob Fatu there?

Like they don't need another Samoan tag team, so Tama Tonga and Tonga Loa are there to be jobbers to set up the return of The Usos.

If I didn't misunderstand it, they can bring in Jacob Fatu next time and have him fuck up Roman.