Sports Entertainment

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I watched part of it, was Jacob Fatu there?

Like they don't need another Samoan tag team, so Tama Tonga and Tonga Loa are there to be jobbers to set up the return of The Usos.

If I didn't misunderstand it, they can bring in Jacob Fatu next time and have him fuck up Roman.
Fatu wasn't there, but the beat down Roman gave Solo, Tama and Loa was so dominant that adding Fatu would feels like it would be a minor speed bump. They definitely oversold how dominant Roman is.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
RAW is so good start to finish. Makes Smackdown look like a B-List company. I'm going to be sad when it goes to Netflix since I refuse to give that Obama slurping network any money.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I watched part of it, was Jacob Fatu there?

Like they don't need another Samoan tag team, so Tama Tonga and Tonga Loa are there to be jobbers to set up the return of The Usos.

If I didn't misunderstand it, they can bring in Jacob Fatu next time and have him fuck up Roman.
Well looks like I predicted this correctly, don't think I often get it right.

Next step is slowly reuniting the Usos with Reigns to even the odds?

I see them pushing Jacob Fatu but is Solo Sikoa not looking like shit right now needing help like this? Only been watching clips so maybe he comes off better in the full show?

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Well looks like I predicted this correctly, don't think I often get it right.

Next step is slowly reuniting the Usos with Reigns to even the odds?

I see them pushing Jacob Fatu but is Solo Sikoa not looking like shit right now needing help like this? Only been watching clips so maybe he comes off better in the full show?
Solo looks weak as shit. Only One-Eyed-Tonga looks worse. Roman getting his ass kicked was the only move they had if they didn't want to fuck up the entire story.

However, in traditional Roman style, he won't be on any of the weekly shows for a few weeks (already confirmed). So this story line will be put on hold until after Bash in Berlin.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
1000011218.png

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Well I can never un-read that.

So how did people like All In? That ending was incredible, show was top to bottom better than last year's All In and I'd put this one up against pretty much any 'Mania. Only weak point was Mercedes vs Britt (surprisingly) and that was mostly due to having to follow the Ospreay match with the crowd exhausted.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not I.

Sid and his softball shit. Only in wrestling.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users