Sports Entertainment

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I thought so too but not selling that injury like he was.

Bobby Roode is the most over heel in recent memory with perhaps KO/Jericho being the possible exception.

I don't recall the last time I've been that into and excited with a match and it's outcome.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I was there in person with my Roode shirt. People were blaring his theme song in the parking lot on the way out. Was pretty glorious.
Rest of the card was average.

Really looking forward to the Rumble tonight.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Just subbed to the network. Usually do to watch the rumble and mania.

Watching the nxt card, not that impressed

Slithum

Nil Satis, Nisi Optimum

2017 Royal Rumble match for a world championship match at WrestleMania 33

Randy Orton (-2600)

WWE Championship
John Cena (-4500) vs. AJ Styles (+1500)

No DQ Match for the WWE Universal Championship
Kevin Owens (-2000) vs. Roman Reigns (+1000)

RAW Women's Championship
Charlotte (-1950) vs. Bayley (+950)

WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Neville (-1750) vs. Rich Swann (+850)

Kickoff Pre-show Match
Natalya vs. Nikki Bella, Naomi & Becky Lynch (-675) vs. WWE SmackDown Women's Champion Alexa Bliss, Mickie James (+425)

Kickoff Pre-show Match
Nia Jax (-1200) vs. Sasha Banks (+600)

Kickoff Pre-show for the WWE RAW Tag Team Championship
Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson (-1500) vs. Cesaro and Sheamus (+700)

Slithum

Nil Satis, Nisi Optimum
well if rumors are right bray wyatt will win the elimination chamber match in 2 weeks to set up randy vs bray for some reason.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Goldberg's shit is so weak. he's 60 pounds lighter than he was in his prime and his spears have regressed to like Edge level soft tackles. having him take out Lesnar again was very hard to take seriously. but I guess that's the only tool they have for eliminating Brock from the rumble. Brock better destroy him at Wrestlemania.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I was let down by the Rumble itself. Only one surprise entrant, which Dillinger at 10 was something I was hopeful for so that was cool....but I was really wanting a Joe appearance like many here.

And Other than Reigns, there's not many I get less excited for at this point than Randy Orton. Dudes lost his appeal over the years imo.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Roode should have come out at #30. That shit would have been epic. They should have used it to get some new blood over in the rumble because this rumble was just stale.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user