Sports Entertainment

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
So, odds on CM Punk coming back at some point? I don't buy the whole "WWE is so mad at Rock for voicemail-calling Punk after Raw went off the air" thing for even a second. Having Punk come back would be great for business, even if only for a second, and it's not like people with on-again-off-again UFC contracts don't also "wrestle" when the mood strikes them. Hi, Lesnar.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
So, odds on CM Punk coming back at some point? I don't buy the whole "WWE is so mad at Rock for voicemail-calling Punk after Raw went off the air" thing for even a second. Having Punk come back would be great for business, even if only for a second, and it's not like people with on-again-off-again UFC contracts don't also "wrestle" when the mood strikes them. Hi, Lesnar.
well he's never fighting UFC again, so it's either go back to wrestling or do jack shit with the rest of his life.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
It's funny because three days ago I had the convo with a friend about him coming back. He's convinced he never will while I stand by the idea of if he gets destroyed in one more UFC fight and losses his contract there then we will see him in WWE within a year or so.

I don't feel like he would fight for any other MMA promotion and he shouldn't be fighting for any to begin with.

Like you said, having him back would be great for business and mad or not, WWE would put that aside if it meant they make money. If they wanted Del Rio to come back for a third run then they'll let Punk back in as soon as he wants.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
For all of Vince's faults, he's pretty good about letting ill feelings in the past go if it's best for business.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Supposedly Drew McIntyre is coming back too. Hopefully they book him with his old ring music again and let him do the serious stuff instead of the 3MB crap. I caught very little of his initial run as The Chosen One, but I was surprised when I came back years later and he was part of a jobber group.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm happy with the Hardys coming back for one last run. If they come back as the Broken Hardys I hope they take the time to build it up, have them feud with the Wyatts or something would be pretty cool.

Things in TNA must have got prety bad, Matt burned that bridge pretty hard on Twitter yesterday referring to whats going on there as "Fuckery". I don' get how TNA is still a thing personally but whatever.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Hardys were at a RoH event this weekend and beat the Young Bucks for the titles, as far as I know they are only signed through Super Card, which is pretty short term and around the time of Mania.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Gentleman Jack and Neville match was absolutely fantastic. One of the best cruiserweight matches they've had since they've brought back the division.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Gentleman Jack and Neville match was absolutely fantastic. One of the best cruiserweight matches they've had since they've brought back the division.
Shit was bad, this whole Cruiserweight revival is a terrible mess. Can't wait til they bury it or at least take it off Raw.

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Trying to hard again.
Compare that trash to the Mysterio Guerrero classics back in the day, there's no comparison. The whole point of Cruiserweights is supposed to be them doing moves that heavier wrestlers can't do, yet these fucks are out there having normal, boring matches.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Vince sure does love his invincible baby faces.
IMG_20170305_211712.jpg

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Yeah I'm not sure what was the point of killing all of Strowmans hype literally weeks away from WrestleMania. Maybe he popped a drug test, that dude sure as hell ain't all natural

• 1Solidarity