Sports Entertainment

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I was let down by the Rumble itself. Only one surprise entrant, which Dillinger at 10 was something I was hopeful for so that was cool....but I was really wanting a Joe appearance like many here.

And Other than Reigns, there's not many I get less excited for at this point than Randy Orton. Dudes lost his appeal over the years imo.
Samoa Joe is a fat loser with negative charisma much like yourself, which explains your affinity for him. if you want a Joe appearance go stake out a Dunkin Donuts.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Samoa Joe is a fat loser with negative charisma much like yourself, which explains your affinity for him. if you want a Joe appearance go stake out a Dunkin Donuts.
Tryhard.

Joe is a decent heel, but he isn't needed anywhere but NXT.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was let down by the Rumble itself. Only one surprise entrant, which Dillinger at 10 was something I was hopeful for so that was cool....but I was really wanting a Joe appearance like many here.

And Other than Reigns, there's not many I get less excited for at this point than Randy Orton. Dudes lost his appeal over the years imo.

When did Orton ever have any appeal in the first place? He probably has more botched moves than the entire women's roster added together.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I liked the Rumble overall...I like Orton better now than any other point in his career. I was mostly excited about him winning, though, because it wasn't Roman. The cadence was really strange, though...ring builds up, a big guy eliminates everyone, repeat. Nobody really hanging on to the apron/bottom ropes like normal.

The show needed an IC match and/or American Alpha. Ty Dillinger is boring...I don't get the appeal at all. The "10" shit is getting as annoying as "What?" and "Woooo!".

Vycron

Derives Perverse Pleasure
<Gold Donor>
aaaaand Rollins is injured again. Looks like he twisted his repaired knee when Joe jumped on his back for the Coquina Clutch. Fuck. Shit was just getting interesting.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I liked the Rumble overall...I like Orton better now than any other point in his career. I was mostly excited about him winning, though, because it wasn't Roman. The cadence was really strange, though...ring builds up, a big guy eliminates everyone, repeat. Nobody really hanging on to the apron/bottom ropes like normal.

The show needed an IC match and/or American Alpha. Ty Dillinger is boring...I don't get the appeal at all. The "10" shit is getting as annoying as "What?" and "Woooo!".

You sir, are crazy.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
John Cena (c) vs. AJ Styles vs. Bray Wyatt vs. Dean Ambrose vs. The Miz vs. Baron Corbin WWE Championship Elimination Chamber.

Randy Orton vs. Luke Harper

Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Naomi Women's Championship

American Alpha (c) vs. The Usos vs. The Ascension vs. Heath Slater & Rhyno vs. Breezango vs. The Vaudevillains Tag Team Championship Turmoil match

Nikki Bella vs. Natalya

Becky Lynch vs. Mickie James

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Just got back from it and it was pretty cool live. Arena was pumped for the EC match so I think it made it better.