Sports Entertainment

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I don't understand how or why you would expect Roman to drop that match.

The match is a joke tbh. Undertaker should've been done after that loss to Lesnar. They had to use Shane-o-Mac to try and build him back up just for him to try and get Reigns over this year.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
God smackdown is going to be in trouble when cena leaves after tonight.

Orton is not a draw and he's as boring as fuck.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
This match is getting little reaction because no one gives fucks about Randy imo.

Not that I disagree, but they were so hot (figuratively speaking) early in the hot (literally speaking) weather, they have to be drained somewhat. The plodding pace of the Rollins/HHH match (which was still good and told a good story imo, but it was slow) and Bray losing cause Randy had to get his due for getting murdered by Brock at summerlam definitely did not help

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Well that woke the crowd up. Is that the first time any one has ever kicked out of a jackhammer?

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So like, no smackdown womens match or what?

Yeah it would have to be next. I find it off since it was originally going to be a preshow match.

The show has been booked oddly, some of those early matches should have been later into the card.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Two things;

Bliss's plunging waist line on her shorts had me go from six to midnight.

Second...Whats with James looking like Tatanka but with nicer boobs?

• 1Solidarity

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Yeah it would have to be next. I find it off since it was originally going to be a preshow match.

The show has been booked oddly, some of those early matches should have been later into the card.

It was swapped with Ambrose/Corbin after people yelled about it on twitter. Also, it should have been on the main card the entire time, the Smackdown women have earned it, especially with Naomi being healthy, and they have buried the IC title since taking it off of the Miz. Of course, now it's probably just going to be rushed and mediocre since they shoehorned it in and we had to have a Pitbull concert.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I thought it was weird to be preshow too but the Smackdowns womens division is so poop that I wasn't overly upset.