Sports Entertainment

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
No shit? Goddamn I always assumed he really was bonkers. That is impressive as fuck.

You ain't lying.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Might as well get some guesses in

Lesnar
Wyatt
Jax
Reigns
Rollins
Owens
Styles
Cena&Bella
Enzo&Cass
Naomi

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So touching a bit on Takeover....

DIY and The Revival are amazing and The Revival should have been called up months ago. I'm sure The Revival gets called up soon....same with DIY really since I don't think having them lose to AoP over and over does anyone good.

Asuka...I'm tired of. I hope she continues into a heel turn because at least then others would hate her too because I'm tired of being alone on it. Her match with Ember Moon was great though.

Roode and Nakamura were simply glorious.

As for the Mania preshow....

Never saw Mojo winning the Battle Royal by a mile...so I was happy with that. It was entertaining.

Corbin/Ambrose was okay. Wish Corbin would have won.

Neville and AA was fantastic and it was a great heel win for Neville

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Love her or hate her, Charlotte is the greatest women's wrestler to ever be in a WWE ring, imo. Hell, she's better then some of the mens roster.

• 1Solidarity

shishare

Golden Knight of the Realm
That match wqs kinda lame though. Not sold on bayley as champ at all

• 1Solidarity

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I feel bad because if not for the Hardys I think it was Enzo and CAss's time....but I marked so hard for the Hardys that it is what it is.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
The Miz took this Final Fantasy crossover seriously and came out with Sephiroths jacket.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I found it funny that Cena and Nikki just proved Miz right by them having separate entrances. LoL

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Well that was 15/20 minutes I'll never get back. Fuck you Cena/Bella for bringing this show down.

• 1Solidarity